*1 Kido Tsubomi's Childhood: Samantha-chan's Version

Psst. She almost got raped and nearly died in a fire caused by a lava lamp.

"Come on, Tsubomi. Don't be afraid."

My teacher's breath smelled like coffee. It made me wanna throw up when he whispered in my ear. Yuck.

It's 4 p.m. After school on a Friday. I'm the only kid in class to get "detention", even though I'm barely in the 3rd grade. It's not fair. Isn't detention for the big kids?!

What did I do wrong? I don't even know! I thought I was a good girl. But I know for sure that this isn't right. And he was close, too close, and his hands started touching places others haven't touched before. And It's scaring me, but I just can't scream. I just wanna disappear. I just wanna go home to my sister, where it's safe.

But I can't do that now. All I can do is cry and look at this scary man, this stupid nightmare that just won't go away, not even if my nightlight were to shine upon it.

"If you make a noise, you know the consequences..." he muttered. I swallowed. I tried not to look at him in the eye, because I've learned that whenever I do, I freeze up and turn into a statue, and I really hate that.

He has tried doing this before, but something always saved me from him doing more. But now, I'm not sure if a distraction or something would happen.

He didn't look very old; maybe like my big sis, and if I remember corectly, she was like, maybe 22 or something, I think. His hair and eyes were plain black, like the buttons on my favorite sweater, and his skin was like paper.

He had me propped up on his desk, the door really far away from us. It wasn't locked, but it was too far for me to run away.

"I don't wanna do this... my sister is waiting for me," I cried softly. He hushed me and told me it would be over soon.

His desk was filled with knick knacks, and the corner of his laptop was poking at my leg. A lava lamp shaded with red was next to me, and it felt really hot, like a stove or something. And I should know. I tried touching one when I was 6.

It looked really old,  like from the movies my sister likes to watch. And I like watching 'em 'cause the actors are really funny.

The windows were covered with black curtains, so the whole room was a mix of red and brown and white and black.

It's 4:05 now. The digital clock next to the lava lamp says so. My sister is probably worried. I wonder if she's looking for me. I hope she isn't crying or freaking out. She can be such a crybaby sometimes. I get that from her.

He stopped touching me. I looked at his face. He looked scared, his face whiter than usual. He was staring at the door.

I turned and saw my sister at the door, her eyes wide and filled with tears. She came!

"Get your dirty hands off her!" She screeched. I covered my ears and began to cry like a baby. I have never heard her scream like that. It scared me.

She came running towards Sensei, who looked too surprised to do anything. When she scratched his cheek with her long and perfect red nails, he snapped out of it and grabbed her wrists.

"Run, Tsubomi! Go get an adult and-" I didn't get to hear what she was going to say next because Sensei pulled at her ponytail and slammed her against the desk like a rag doll, knocking over some stuff, including the lamp.

I was too shocked to move, I was, I, I was frozen. All I could do was watch my sister and Sensei get eaten up by the fire the lava lamp made when it crashed  and hit Sensei's leg and turned into a gazillion little pieces.

When the lamp hit Sensei's leg, the fire burned  his pants in a flash. If he was a liar, I would have sang, "Liar, liar, pants on fire," but in this case, he was only good at keeping secrets. My sister was still having her hair pulled on, but soon he let go, his body dropping to the floor.

My sister looked at me, her eyes big and wide, like two tennis balls glued to her face. Then she ran towards me and grabbed me princess-style, the fire soon burning down the curtains, along with the rest of the classroom.

The fire alarm went off, and the lights flickering on and off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off.

I felt dizzy, but I wasn't sure why. I couldn't see my sister's face, but I did see red streaks on it. She was bleeding.

When she made it to the door, she dropped suddenly, just like Sensei did. She fell on top of me, and she was too heavy to push away.

"Run.." she kept whispering over and over again, but all I did was shake my head.

"No! What about you, sis?"

She didn't say anything; instead, she rolled on her back and looked at the ceiling, as if there was something there. I looked up, too, but saw nothing.

The fire was already surrounding us. Her legs were on fire, but she didn't react. Red stuff covered the floor. I heard people yelling, but I could barely hear it over the sound of me screaming.

Why does it sound like Kido has ADHD? After I read this, I noticed that she seemed to get distracted by every single thing xD but at least she sounds childish, right? RIGHT??

I know this is different from the actual story, but, like it says in the title, its my version, so... yeah...

I failed. I know. *rolls away from your hate*