OC x Character Special Chapter: Shintaro x Katelyn Destiny Heartus

This is for @Katelyn0818's OC, which she had requested, and I couldn't resist, 'cause her OC is so cool, and I've never really worked with OC's before. This is a backstory I made explaining how her OC Katelyn Destiny Heartus got her beautiful headphones, plus a few little lovey dovey feelings that came with it. I hope you guys enjoy! (Oh and make sure to take a looksies at her new account, Vocalcraft08~)

"Admit it already, Katie," Shintaro began to say, his arms crossed, a visible smirk plastered on his face, "those headphones are pretty sick."

Katelyn smiled slightly. "Yeah, they sure are. Where'd you get them?"

"Uh, somewhere in the depths on the internet. Better that you don't know where your present came from-"

"Present? Okay, I love that you guys are welcoming me to the Dan with open arms, but I can't accept such an amazing gift..." Katelyn felt her face grow hot, but she remained calm and kept admiring the headphones.

They seemed custom-made, as if they were created just for her to use. The headphones were a vibrant metallic blue, with a hint of sparkly shine, which made it seem all too magical for her to touch, let alone wear it. On each side, small angel wings made out of real feathers were placed where the ears would be, the slightest touch sending shivers down her spine, for the wings felt so real. Not that she'd ever really touched angel wings before- it was just because of one of three of her eye powers.

Sensing Eyes, is what she had called it. It allowed her to feel anything around her, whether she was a few feet away to even a mile away from the object, making her sense of touch even more sensitive to the things closer to her.

"Well, you're gonna have to accept it. It'd be rude not to," Shintaro said, interrupting her small train of thought as she had been admiring the gift. Katelyn felt a sudden pang of guilt, unhappy at the fact that Shintaro was right. "Danchou had payed for most of it, even though everybody had pitched in as best as they could. Plus, it did take me forever to get someone to make those especially for you," he bragged, while obviously playing the guilt-card.

Katelyn only rolled her eyes.

"You know, I'd use my power on you to make you hush, but I won't because you're right," she pouted, the tsundere side of her coming out as she said those words. "but just because you're right doesn't mean you have to make me feel guilty about it, idiot.." She said as she looked down at the majestic headphones.

Her short, curly silver hair covered part of her face, making it hard to tell as to whether Shintaro had crossed the line or not. He still did not know this 10th member of the Dan that well, making her very unpredictable. He understands that she is very powerful, and probably filled with so much potential. Most of the time he sees Katelyn as a calm, cool person, except for now, that is. She could either be as deceiving as Kano, or as sensitive as Mary for all he knows.

"You know, having the power to control a person right now doesn't seem like a bad thing," Katelyn began to say thoughtfully as she looked up at Shintaro. She set the headphones down on a nearby table and stood up from the couch.