Yandere!Kano x Yandare!Kido: Once Upon a Time

WARNING- Blood and death up ahead, so if yandere stuffs is 2spoopy4u, don't read.

Narrator POV

Once upon a time, a liar fell for a ghostly girl, and she never really seemed to notice. That is, until he couldn't bear watching her from afar anymore.

Everyday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., the green-haired ghostly girl worked at an old antique store, where the liar had always visited. He was a 'regular' there, and to many, he didn't seem suspicious.

Her name tag read 'Tsubomi', a name that had been frequently repeated on the liar's mind. She was occasionally hit on by many guys, and whenever it occurred, they were always found dead the next day. No one ever thought it had something to do with Tsubomi.

On Fridays, she was in charge of closing up the store at night, which closed at 11. The liar always followed her through alleys and what not, just to... make sure she went home safely.

But this Friday was different. The owner's son, Yamada, had been helping out in the store by working with customers and such. He was young and handsome, with raven hair, porcelain skin, and button-black eyes, like a life-sized doll.

The liar despised Yamada. He despised the way the guy looked at Tsubomi, with a twinkle in his eyes and a small laugh to go with it. He despised it when Yamada's hand would 'accidentally' touch Tsubomi's, and they would stare at each other passionately for a few seconds. And, as he's watching them from afar, he could tell he's confessing his feelings for her, Tsubomi's face ruby red and her head nodding no. That was when Kano kind of lost it.

So she doesn't like him, were Kano's thoughts. He hated the guy for inconveniencing Tsubomi and leaving her at a state of awkwardness. As she turned to walk away from Yamada, Kano saw his hand reach out to grab Tsubomi's, making Kano flinch. A look of surprise masked Tsubomi as Yamada kissed her, her eyes squeezed shut and her hands balled up into fists, trying to push him away.

Kano ran from his hiding spot, and almost walked through the door, but then stopped himself.

I'll wait, he said to himself, I'll wait for the right moment. I'll kill him, and then I'll head to Tsubomi's home. I'll kill him, he said, repeating those words to himself hysterically. And so he hid and observed them.

Minuted passed by. Yamada had been kneed in the stomach by Tsubomi after the forced kiss they had shared. Kano silently watched as she turned the lights off. The store had been pitch black for about 10 minutes until Tsubomi came back outside and locked the door of the store. The hood of her jacket obscured her face, and Kano could only stare at the dark stain on her right sleeve. Kano felt a rush of adrenaline.

Kano followed her home, to the small apartment he had grown so familiar with. Tsubomi fumbled with her keys for a minute or so before successfully opening the door. She left it slightly ajar, which was another weird thing Kano couldn't help but notice. Even so, he took this as an advantage to go inside unnoticed.

Kano looked around at the dark apartment, wondering as to why Tsubomi had not turned the lights on yet. But, then again, this just made the moment more exciting to him. He knew she was not fond of the dark, and Kano loved the thought of Tsubomi being afraid.

Then, he bumped into her by accident. He freaked out so he hid in another room while listening to the sounds of the refrigerator buzzing and footsteps coming his way. Then Tsubomi turned on the lights.

She seemed surprised, yet no fear was shown. Blood drenched her sleeves and her eyes seemed almost lifeless. As she turned away from him, Kano quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled at it until Tsubomi's back hit his chest. Putting his arms around her, Kano sniffed in her smell, burying his forehead into her hair. She smelled of sweat and blood.