Ayano x Shintaro: Wedding

Narrator POV

The room was silent. Everyone's attention went to a man who was escorting a girl with a beautiful white sleeveless dress, and had a small bouquet of red roses in her hand. She slowly walked towards the front of the room, where the love of her life was waiting for her. Just a few minutes ago, she was in another room getting ready and was looking at herself in the mirror.

She was nervous. As she waited in the room, she was looking out the window intensly. The view was blurry, due to the fact that she felt like she would faint at any moment. She clutched the bouquet tightly, and was waiting impatiently for her cue to walk up the isle with her father. She saw a mirror implanted on the wall, and she stood up and walked towards it.

She stared at herself in awe. She didn't care about her looks, really. What caught her attention was the dress. It was handmade by her friend, who didn't charge her money for it.

"Consider it as a wedding gift," her friend, Mary, had said, smiling.

She was mesmerized by the amount of glitter that the dress had. It reminded her of millions of little pieces of glass.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

"..." She didn't understand what her father said, but she did know that it was time.

As she entered the room, she was amazed at how beautiful the place was. Her sister, Kido, had surprisingly accepted to be the one to plan the wedding. The room had many red roses here and there, and flower girls sprinkled red rose petals as she walked by. There was a red carpet leading to the front of the room.

Once she reached the front of the room, she forgot about the people looking at her. She wasn't listening to the wedding officiant speak. She only felt Shintaro's presence, and nothing more. As she stared into his eyes, she thought about the future ahead of them. Pictures quickly started overflowing her mind, and random images came to mind.

She saw her and Shintaro, holding a newborn child, but she couldn't see the infant's face clearly. She saw her and Shintaro sitting next to each other at a park. They seemed to be 20 years older. She also saw things that occured in the past.

That awkward moment when they had their first kiss. Those times when she had bugged him about him not holding her hand. All of those images toyed with her emotions and made her tear up with joy.

"I do." his voice interrupted her thoughts. She hadn't realized that she was still looking into his eyes. He was also tearing up, this event being too overwhelming for him. The wedding officiant asked her the same thing, and she quickly said her answer.

"I do!" she said quickly, tears streaming down cheeks.

"You may now kiss the bride," the officiant announced. Shintaro grabbed both her hands, and slowly leaned in. As their lips touched, the crowd gave a round of applause. Shintaro's cheeks were a light shade of pink, while Ayano's was a darker shade.

When they stopped kissing, more tears were falling down her cheeks. Shintaro grabbed her princess-style, making Ayano gasp in surprise. He smiled, and Ayano laughed. Everyone cheered as the now married couple walked down the isle, Ayano still in Shintaro's arms.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. She blushed.

"I love you, too."

·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·

Well, that's it! this is based on a dream I had, and I do remember what happened after that, but decided not to put it here... hope its not a bad ending... oh well~ stay tuned for more updates based off of my dreams and whatnot