𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

Author-nim's Note:

[Okay, I usually don't put notes at the begging of a chapter, but here I am... So, first of all, I'd like to apologize for the banal name I gave this chapter, sorry about that. Also, I thought that chapter 32 would be the last chapter, but then I thought I needed this chapter, so it wouldn't feel... IDK how to explain, but I tough this one was kind of necessary, so yeah. Enjoy~] 

...

Y/N wore a white long-sleeved shirt, denim ripped jeans and threw on a black leather jacket as she made her way to her new black car. Jimin had spent all of his salaries to make her this birthday present while she was learning how to drive. So every day, when she uses it, a smile spreads on her lips just like that day. 

Humming to one of her favourite songs, Y/N drove to the Hard Rock Cafe near her school before parking her car. She then made her way inside the restaurant, instantly the blasting noises of people talking, cutleries being moved around and the thumping music, hit her eardrums. 

Her eyes finally landed on her nervous boyfriend who was fiddling with a golden mic in his hands, instantly smiling as his eyes found hers as well. Jimin gave Y/N a tiny wave with his lips pursed together cutely, and she wasted no time to walk up to him. As she made her way to him, she took a minute to appreciate his stunning features and outfit. Jimin was wearing skinny, black, ripped jeans along with a loose grey sweater and a black long-sleeved shirt underneath it. 

"Hey, are you nervous, Min?" Y/N smiled, patting his forearm as he gave her a slow nod. "Come on, don't be, plus you have done this before, why are you nervous all of a sudden?"

"Well, my parents will be watching, Ms. Han and Mr. Han... and even you... how could I not be nervous?"Jimin patted her cheek tenderly before looking at his parents sitting in the audience with their hands intertwined as two huge burgers served with fries were right before them. They got married about a week ago, and it's currently April. 

His eyes then landed on Ms. Han and Shinjae. The older woman was looking at the menu distastefully, blabbering about how unhealthy it was and how she didn't like anything from it. Meanwhile, her son, who sat on her right, laughed at her usual grumpiness and gave her some suggestions as to what she could eat.

"Jimin, I'm sure you'll do great!" Y/N leaned closer and pulled him into a warm hug, her head rested on his chest. "I know you'll do great, just do what you usually do! I'm cheering for you!" they pulled away and she pressed a reassuring peck onto his lips. "Well, you're up in five minutes, are you? Good luck, I'll be watching!" 

Jimin chuckled at his girlfriend's bright smile, he felt even better after knowing that she supported him. He didn't even know why was he so nervous. Maybe because these few months he's grown more into singing and music? And because he'd like to try to take this path, but he was scared his parents would not agree, they have never mentioned their craving for Jimin getting a specific job, but of course they'd always tell him how great it would be if he'd be a lawyer or a doctor. Something along those lines...

With his black boots tapping along the ground, the blonde boy made his way up to the black, not-too-big stage and stood right in front of the mic stand, placing his own into the microphone holder. Taking a deep breath in, he decided to make a small speech before singing.

"Good night ladies and gentleman! My name's Park Jimin and some of you may have already heard me singing here before. Anyway, I'll be the voice of tonight and I'd like to dedicate my singing for this lovely night to a few people in the crowd. A very pretty girl, my girlfriend Y/N and my family. Her grandma, uncle and my parents!" He bowed and grinned towards the cheering crowd, eyeing the instrument-players beside him to show them that he was ready to sing.

Ms. Han nudged Y/N in the shoulder as she blushed at Jimin's remark, giving her a small, shy smile while glueing her eyes at Jimin. He was singing in a slow, low and tender tone, waiting to get to the chorus to switch to a higher key. 

After Jimin had sung a few songs, he went backstage for a break and Y/N had decided to let him rest as she talked to her grandma. 

"Hello there, aren't you the pretty waitress from that day? Your first day?" a familiar voice made an epiphany behind Y/N through the loud talking, making her turn around and look at the four familiar faces. 

"Oh, the four guys from the cafe! Hi!" she smiled.

"Hello, pretty waitress!" one of them threw a wink at her, making Ms. Han laugh at them. Y/N remembered him really well, he was the enigma-like yet flirty guy...

"At least someone appreciates this snake's crooked face..." the old woman joked, "Anyway what do I call these four, lovely young-men?" Ms. Han asked curiously.

"Well, I am Kim Taehyung, and this is Kim Seokjin," he said, pointing at the man who seemed to have interacted with Y/N the most, "And he's Min Yoongi," the man enigma-like yet flirty man, did his thing and winked at Y/N once again, making a chuckle escape her lips. "Lastly, he is Kim Namjoon." the purple-haired man gave Y/N a little wave along with a 'smart' smile. 

"Well, I am Han Y/N-" but before she could finish her sentence an arm was wrapped around her protectively, pulling her closer towards that person. And as expected it was Jimin, glaring at the guys. 

"Han Y/N, my girlfriend." Jimin stated blandly, "Don't think I forgot about that day at the cafe, don't do anything inappropriate with her." he eyed the Min Yoongi-guy, narrowing his eyes as he scanned him up and down. "Such as flirting. She. Is. Taken." he pressed a kiss onto Y/N's cheek before making his way back onto the stage. 

"Someone's jealous~" Ms. Han sung, "Come one boys, take a seat, Y/N needs some new friends." 

...

"Hahaha! This Yoongi-guy is really funny!" Jimin chortled as he pointed at Yoongi, leaning onto Y/N's shoulder as it was a lovely habit of his. 

What happened? You ask?

Well, after ten PM, Jimin had stopped singing and joined Y/N, his parents, Ms. and Mr. Han and the four new guys. At first, he was acting like Y/N usually would, grumpy. But then he started getting more and more engaged in the conversation, so they ended up becoming friends. 

"Well, looks like we have made some new friends..." Y/N smirked, holding Jimin's hand under the table. 

And from there the night went on and on, everyone being engaged and involved in the conversation. Laughters, smiles and happiness filled the atmosphere as they all got up to slipt the bill in half. 

"Well, see you sometimes again, we have each other's number, so yeah!" Namjoon said as they made their way out of the cafe.

"Definitely," Jimin smiled, holding Y/N's hand and waving goodbye at his parents, the new group of friends, Ms. and Mr. Han.

- THE END -

Author-Nim's Note:

[Wow. This is the last chapter omg... anyway I hoped you enjoyed this little to-end-with twist! I really enjoyed writing this FF. I hope it brings you a lot of warmness! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 𝐅𝐅 ✓ 🎉