𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 - 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚝

"Um... well I-" Y/N uttered nervously as Jimin stared at her in puzzlement, "Please don't tell Mr. Joon! I really need to get my phone back..." she exhorted, placing her hands together and rubbing them apologetically. Her heart stopped once she heard a certain-someone's voice resounding in the hallway. 

"Yes, I'll be back in a minute. Jimin must've already brought the files to my office. I'm sorry Mr. Chu, I forgot to tell him to bring them to this room instead!" Professor Joon apologized, speaking in a rush. Y/N trembled at the thought of being caught, which would earn her a call home from the school along with a good beating from her grandma.

"Shit..." she rubbed her eyes tiredly and looked at Jimin hopelessly. Nevertheless, Jimin's face proved determination which startled Y/N. Without saying anything, he grabbed her hand and dragged her into Mr. Joon's closet. Now, they were stuck together in a scanty, suffocating and caliginous closet. 

Why the heck did their professor have an empty closet in his office you ask? That's unknown, it was from the former teacher that used the cabinet before him, so they just left it there because why not. Sometimes cleaners put stuff in there, Mr. Joon hung his coats there from time to time and Jimin was hiding with Y/N in it. Maybe it wasn't all that futile?

"Well, seems like we are stuck together. Here, in this damn closet... I'm stuck with Park Jimin in Professor Joon's damn closet. I'm stuck with you in a damn closet...." Y/N blabbered under her breath as she felt his arms around her. 

"Would you be quiet for a while? He's still there!" Jimin whispered sternly, making Y/N come to a halt. 

Y/N's nose was snuggled into Jimin's chest, inhaling his strong but pleasing cologne unintentionally as his breath fanned her forehead. He leaned over her head to observe what was going on in the office from a small gap in the closet.

Because Jimin was trying to see what was going on outside and why wasn't the teacher leaving, he accidentally brushed his lips against Y/N's neck. Despite the wrong result, Jimin was simply trying to see the situation from various angles. To their unluck, Y/N was really ticklish. 

She scrunched her body and struggled not to let giggles escape her mouth, however, throughout the process she lifted her knee and hit something. "Ah!" Jimin let out a suppressed groan from the pain as he looked at her fiercely. Even though they couldn't see each other's faces in the darkness, the tension was clear. "Did you have to kick my crotch?"

"Sorry I'm really ticklish..." she mumbled when suddenly, an idea popped up in her mind. Jimin diverted his gaze from the small gap of the closet to her as he noticed Y/N switching her phone on.

"What are you doing?" he hissed anxiously.

"My uncle is a cleaner in here, I'm texting him to get us out." she swiftly typed on her phone, texting her uncle to come for the rescue which wasn't anything unusual. Y/N was one that often got in trouble, so he'd use his job to get her out of that trouble. With a simple scolding, she'd get away with most things.

In fact, just as Y/N said, in five minutes her uncle showed up and asked Mr. Joon to leave since his office had to be cleaned.

"I'm sorry, I took too long, I promised that the office would've been empty this evening." he bowed towards the cleaner and left his office as Jimin and Y/N watched from the small gap. 

"You can come out now!" her uncle said as he crossed his arms and shot her a disappointed look, "How many more times do I have to take other's shifts just to save your ass from getting in trouble? What happened and why are you with a guy?" he asked as he eyed Jimin questioningly.

"Nothing!" she groaned lazily and tried to walk past her uncle, but of course he wouldn't let her go anywhere that easily, "Okay, okay, fine! I was stealing MY phone, so I wouldn't have to get killed by Grandma tomorrow and he accidentally got involved." she strengthlessly explained and walked out of the office, "Thanks, for saving my ass for the millionth time, I'm really grateful!" she smiled at the doorstep before walking away. 

"Thank you for giving us a hand!" Jimin bowed to her uncle and ran behind Y/N. "How about me? Won't you thank me?" he pointed at himself cutely as he followed behind her like a clingly puppy.

"Yeah, thanks!" she walked ahead of him as she quickly typed into the app on her phone, eyes glued to the screen. Jimin pouted and left, feeling disappointed at her nonchalant reaction.

Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme:

"Hello bitch, I'm back! I managed to steal my phone!"

Lori-potato991:

"No fucking way! How'd you even do that? Did you murder Professor Joon?" 

Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme:

"Maybe, or maybe not? Maybe I just sneaked into his office and stole my phone back?"

Lori-potato991:

"No way once again! You sure gon' die... how the fuck are you planning to deal with the fact that you stole the phone from his office?"

Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme:

"To be honest, I have no idea, but I'll just delete whatever the fuck happened in the chat during class. I have already exposed her to all our classmates, now I just need to show it to the director of our school. After I delete it, he won't have any messages as proves, so even if he'd somehow force me to show my messages, he wouldn't find shit."

Lori-potato991:

"Alright, hoe! See ya tomorrow and good luck, hope your grandma won't crash your ass and I hope everything goes well." 

Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme:

"Thanks, HOE!" 

Y/N snickered as she sent those messages to her best friend. It felt great to have her phone back, and she also just realized that she probably should've done better with thanking Jimin.

...

"I'm back home, grandma!" Y/N shouted as she took her sneakers off after stepping inside her warm and cosy house. As she untied the scarf from her neck, she saw her grandma 'running' towards her with a spatula in her right hand while wearing a blue dress that Y/N had gifted. It was a dress that Y/N had saved her money for, so she could buy it for he grandma's birthday which was about three months ago.

"There you are! If you are somehow in trouble at school-" the older woman threatened as she wiggled her spatula warningly, making Y/N gulp.

Now, how the fuck does my grandma know? How come she always knows everything? Like what the hell is she, a genie?

"- Then you are very lucky!" Ms. Han concluded her sentence, making Y/N frown. "I can't go to the parent-teacher-student conference since I have to meet a friend of mine in Busan. She said she has an urgent favour that she needs to ask me." 

Thank you, God! Thanks for saving my ass today, thank you very much!

"Alright, Grandma!" she smiled cordially at the clueless old woman before her. "Let's go, I'll help you make dinner for tonight."

To be continued...

Published for the first time: November 10th 2020

[Edited Date: 22nd December 2020]

[Second Edit: 23rd Match 2021]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜