𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

There they stood, in front of their door after those few days away. It was 11 PM, no wonder though. They had taken their plane to Korea at 4:50 AM, and by 9:40 PM they were at the park. 

Y/n turned to look at Jimin and pecked his lips, "We have to talk about this... sometime later..." Jimin nodded in agreement before knocking on the white, wooden door of their house. As expected, Ms. Han opened the door, clearly looking speechless.

"Okay, you guys get in and explain... I know you are tired, but you also know that I can't sleep under pressure. Not knowing what happened gave me pressure for three nights straight, so I demand an explanation. Tomorrow you two aren't going to school, so it's good. You'll attend on Thursday." she spoke in a robot-like voice before getting away from the door and letting them in.

"Did you guys eat?" she asked after both of them undressed and took a seat at the dining table. Shaking their heads, they looked down, unsynchronized yawns leaving their mouths. "Here, have something light, eating heavily before going to sleep isn't the best," she mumbled passing them a plate of sandwiches each. "So?" the old woman chimed after taking a seat before the two youngsters.

"It's nothing much," Y/N sighed, "So-Hyun wanted to get revenge because I exposed her, so she kidnapped us to this island in France. She sent some group of people running after us, but then they disappeared on the next day..." she said nonchalantly.

"And you call this 'nothing'?!?" Ms. Han almost shouted upon the shock she felt towards the younger's situation. "Is she some psychopath? What the hell? And why drag Jimin along? The poor guy hasn't done anything..." Y/N rolled her eyes as Jimin patted her arm playfully, a smile spreading onto his lips straight-away making Y/N do the same. "Shouldn't we report her to the police?"

"I do not think we can... do we even have any evidence of being kidnapped? Plus, I think it's just going to make things more heated, and who knows how far can daddy's girl go? You know her dad is quite a powerful man..." the grandma nodded in understanding before shifting her attention to Jimin.

"Min, your mom has been calling a lot..." she reached out to pat his hand as he shut his eyes tightly. Jimin had completely forgotten about his parents, more specifically, what had happened between him and his parents. "I heard that some problems occurred..."

"Ms. Han, can you please tell me about your's and my mom's relationship... like your story? Maybe knowing your side in this story could somehow calm me down because I'm just so confused..."

"I can leave if you want-" Y/N butted in, but Jimin shook his head tiredly.

"Stay." she sat back down at his words of confirmation and received a tender pat on the head. One of his usual sweet and caring pats, that made Y/N feel so relaxed.

"21 years ago it started, even before you came to life Jimin," she shook her head and shut her eyes, the painful memories that lived in the back of her mind, finally taking a step forward. "I was your mom's teacher at her university..."

...

Ms. Han was always the last teacher to leave the university, she would finish all of her work there till 10 PM, instead of doing so at home. She'd have absolutely no one waiting for her anyway... 

That night was calm as the warm-ish, nocturne spring winds sneaked into her classroom from the left ajar window. Only the sounds of the sheepish wind, scribbling of Ms. Han's pen and the mysterious noises of the night could be heard. 

The woman sat at her desk, adjusting her glasses from time to time as her black hair draped over her ears, just above her shoulders. She was completing her work strictly and diligently, only to be interrupted by a sudden and abrupt sound of her door being slammed open.