𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - (𝙽𝚘𝚝) 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

Finally. Finally, it was Tuesday the 21st. But at the same time, sadly, it was Tuesday the 21st. The day when Y/N and Jimin would come back to Korea. They'd take a plane and leave from this place that holds such a picturesque view. An astonishing view of the, now, cold sea and of the leafless yet beautiful trees. 

"I have to admit I'm gonna miss this place. The clean and stunning sky, even during the winter." Y/N mumbled sadly as she made her way inside the airport, her eyes not leaving Earth's roof, that we call 'sky', till it was completely out of sight. "How sad that I visited such a lovely place like this because we were kidnapped..." she sighed, "Well goodbye picturesque view," 

"Not goodbye picturesque view," Jimin whispered without allowing the words to hit Y/N's ears. For him, the beautiful view of her profile was all he needed, and he wanted it to be that way forever. "Well, let's go." he grabbed her hand out of habit and strolled to the check-in.

...

The taxi had finally arrived at the park that Y/N and Jimin had agreed to take a rest at. They knew that as soon as they would step into the house Ms. Han and Y/N's uncle would bombard them with questions, so they decided to rest ahead. 

"Have a nice day," Jimin said as he passed the money to the driver. "Oh, this is the park where we were doing weird shit when it was raining, right?" he smiled as he glanced at Y/N. She nodded in response before the both of them took a seat on a bench. 

The weather was decent, even though the sky was slightly greyish. You could still see a faint outline of the clouds that almost melted with the sky as they covered the sun, making it seem as if there wasn't one in the first place. A gentle and fresh wind cooled the already wintery air, making the leaves of the trees sway in its same direction. 

The park was almost empty, only two kids were on the red slide, and two more were on the swings. A little girl was sliding down the yellow not-so-big slide as her friend, a little boy, followed behind her. Meanwhile, on the swings, it looked like there were slightly older kids, elementary kids. Two girls warmly wrapped into their purple and pink woollen scarfs as their black winter-boots brushed against the ground while the swing swung them back and forth. Their faint peals of laughter broke the quietness of the nature present in the park. 

Jimin and Y/N were seated on the wooden bench at the side of the park, two big trees on their sides as the park was displayed right before them. Their shoulders were pressed against each other as they stared forward, keeping a thoughtful quietness between them. Both of them were thinking of the same thing. Yesterday.

...

"Jimin?" Y/N gripped the paper cup filled with tea tightly as she looked away from the cute scene happening before them. Her heart beating in anticipation as the need to say something stung her. She definitely wasn't good nor the type at all to speak emotional words...

"Hm?"

"I-I-" she stuttered looking up at him. She looked straight into his eyes, her own glossing as an unknown emotion pangs her chest. "I'm so glad I get to be stuck with you..." a tear rolled down her cheek, but she didn't know why was she feeling so sentimental. "I'm so glad you are the one I was stuck in that closet, in my house and here..."

Staring at her, his beautiful eyes twitched as the emotion that she was feeling soared in his chest. He reached out his hand and wiped the thick, single tear off of her cheek. "Me too, I'm glad that I got stuck with you..." They looked at each other with so much desperation, happiness and exhaustion. And like that, they both stepped over the line and got a step closer.

Now, who's going to tell these two that they are in love?

...

"I-" the both of them suddenly spoke up at the same time, a befuddled look crawled over their features. "You can go first-" they spoke in sync once again, and turned away from each other. A small, breathy laugh leaving their lips.

"About yesterday..." Y/N avoided looking at Jimin as she didn't know what exactly she had to say about yesterday. But for sure, there was something. 

"Yeah..." he cleared his throat, "About yesterday..." he repeated, thinking what to add on onto that incomplete sentence. "Y-Y/N?" she looked at Jimin expectingly, her left eyebrow rose almost automatically, "C-can I do something? Will you let me?" he looked down, thinking he'd get rejected since it was really obvious what was going down. But in her own mind, Y/N was not sure at all that whatever she thought was going to happen was actually going to happen. So she nodded.

She looked into his eyes expectingly as he placed his index finger and thumb under her chin. Her expectations got higher, she was starting to believe that Jimin was going to do exactly what she was thinking. He began leaning in, his head slightly tilted to the left as his eyes were piercing through hers until his lips finally met hers. He did exactly what Y/N was thinking, he kissed her.

Jimin moved his hand from her chin and placed it on her cheek as he closed his eyes and moved his lips against hers. Y/N closed her eyes as she replied to the so-wanted kiss, her hands making their way to Jimin's shoulder which felt puffier due to the warm coat he wore. 

Their lips parted, but they mentally decided not to tear the close proximity between them as they felt their breaths near their lips. Staying in the same position, her hands on his shoulders and his hands on her cheeks, they stared at each other. "W-we should get back home..." Y/N whispered and Jimin nodded, yet not of them dared to move. They both gulped, obviously wanting to experience the detailed kiss again, so this time Y/N decided to lean in. Their lips made contact once again.

After they once again leaned away from each other, Jimin spoke, "Give me a second, we'll go in a moment..." as if they were both in a funny situation where they were hypnotised by each other, they kept staring into one another's eyes. He caressed her cheek, gently as he moved his body as close as he could. Jimin patted Y/N's hair before once again moving onto her cheeks, she couldn't help it. Her heart couldn't help but skip a beat. 

As Jimin pressed soft kisses all over Y/N's face, just to demonstrate all the affection he felt, their hearts throbbed against their ribcages violently. A breathy giggle left Y/N's moth as Jimin trailed kisses on her jaw before tearing his lips from her. "Should we get going now?" he grabbed her hand and she nodded. A mental agreement to confess their feelings, later on, was unknowingly made between them.

To be continued...

Published Date: 11th December 2020

[Edited Date: 28th of December]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜