𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢

Jimin woke up with a warm and relaxing atmosphere filling the air. Y/N was laying right beside him, in the very same turtleneck she wore yesterday, but he was no different. His arms were wrapped tightly around Y/N's shoulders meanwhile hers were circled loosely on his torso. 

Thick lighting peaked through a small gap from the bedroom's white and almost see-through curtains. The area Jimin was in felt quite and chill as his chest rose up and fell in synch with Y/N's. He took a moment to admire her face, the memories of the way she stayed by his side brought a sad smile on his face. 

For a whole hour, he laid in bed doing absolutely nothing but staring at the girl he loved so dearly close-up to his face and thinking. While thinking, he decided to clear up everything with his parents exactly on that day, starting by sending his mom a warning text.

Park-Duck:

"We need to meet at your cafe. I'll come to Busan today at 5 PM, make sure dad shows up please."

He sent the text, not caring whether his mom would reply or not. His decision was clear; he wanted everything to be right, so he could spend a peaceful and warm Christmas with this other family of his. The time was 11 AM. He had plenty of time, as long as he ate at one and made it to the train station by two, he's good. 

Unexpectedly, Y/N fluttered her eyes open, looking evidently surprised to see herself snuggled up so close to Jimin. He welcomed her with a bright smile, a smile that reached his eyes so much to the point where they arched into tiny crescents as he showed his teeth. "Morning, you slept well?" 

"Y-yeah.. morning..." she mumbled absently, looking up at his smiling face. "Are you okay? I mean about yesterday?" a concerned tone replaced her shy one as she frowned.

"I'm alright. I'll make things right with them today, and after, we can talk about yesterday. At the park, to clarify." she chuckled, enjoying the light atmosphere. Jimin hovered above her as she cupped her face, staring into her eyes for some sort of consent. As to reply, she closed her eyes and waited. So it all happened once again, Jimin's lips were pressed against hers into a fond and warm kiss. 

"Maybe we could stay like this till lunch, it's too late to eat breakfast and too early to eat lunch anyway," Y/N nodded in response before moving back into the cosy and warm cuddles with Jimin.

...

"Good luck, Jimin," Y/N whispered as she hugged him before letting him go and allowing him to leave the house.

"Thank you, Y/N... I'll try to be back quickly, I really do want to talk with you about the park... But just in case, I can't come back before 8  PM, just know you should eat and sleep without me. We have school tomorrow." he said, casually walking backwards with his hands in his pockets before giving her a small wave and turning around. 

After about a 30-minute ride in a silver-coloured taxi, Jimin had finally reached the station and by the time he had bought a train-ticket, it was 2:12 PM. The timing was great, he'd arrive at around 4:30 PM to Busan, and by the time he reaches his mom's bar, I'll be 5, so he's good. 

As Jimin sat in the train and stared out of the window, a trail of thoughts fogged his mind. He was thinking about what he'd say when he would arrive, how would he handle the situation with his parents, and what would he say to Y/N when he would return; that's always if he returned early enough. But as he thought and thought, the time passes by and he had already reached his destination.

"Ah, Busan!" he inhaled the fresh air as he spread his arms out; that's how much he had missed his hometown. Just as he had predicted, the time was 4:34 PM and by the time he reached his mother's cafe, it was 4:57 PM. He stood outside, watching her smiling at a customer, a male one who wore a suit and had a brown briefcase in his hand. He didn't exactly look like a rich person, he looked like someone 'average', someone smart with a good job and has enough money to live a comfortable life, but not in the most expensive hotel in this world.