𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8 - 𝙾𝚑 𝚂𝚘-𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗

"Well, crap. Now, we'll have to wait for the security to have a final check, to see if there's anyone left. The mall was already shut down, it's 10:15 PM." Jimin explained in a frustrated tone as he looked down at the watch on his wrist.

"I'm sorry... you are stuck here with me and it's all my fault..." Y/N looked down and Jimin smiled as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, when you gotta pee, you gotta pee... there ain't much you can do." he laughed when Y/N slapped his hand away from her shoulder, an idiot-like smile stretching over her lips. "Well then, I guess it'll take a while..." he sighed as he sat down and Y/N looked at him with disgust.

"Are you seriously going to seat on the dirty floor-"

...

Y/N sat beside Jimin, their shoulders touching each other. She had given in since she's been walking the whole day, her feet started hurting. They had started conversing about random-school-stuff and they had lots of fun talking to each other until it got to a certain topic.

"But Y/N... why did you have to send out that picture to the whole class?" he asked genuinely not understanding her actions.

"Because she deserves it... I felt confident to send it in that exact moment and I'm not sure why." he watched her eyes darkening with rage and mysteriousness, "She deserves way worse than that and I'll make sure that she gets it..."

"If I may ask... why? What happened? I mean, I know she is nowhere near being the nicest person, but..." Jimin trailed off.

"Well..." she took a deep breath and decided to open up for the first time about one of the worse things that have happened in her life...

[FLASHBACK]

Back then, Y/N was in Sophomore year, she was sixteen years old. That day was somewhere after Spring-Break...

She was laughing at a meme she found on Instagram with her best friend Heesun, she then left after that year and Y/N met Lori.

"Well damn! Send me that meme, I'm keepin' it in my gallery till I die. I swear that's the funniest shit ever!" Heesun exclaimed as she threw her backpack over her shoulders, "You have an after school activity, right?" she asked and Y/N nodded in response, "Okay then. See ya tomorrow!" they hugged each other and Y/N waved continuously till she reached the end of the hallway, "Bye!" Heesun said one last time before leaving Y/N with a huge smile on her face.

She was about to leave the locker space and to go to the art class since she joined the afterschool Art Club when she bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she bowed and finally looked at the person's face, "Oh! So-Hyun! What are you-" 

"Stop trying to act nice, you bitch!" she snapped, giving Y/N a disgusted look. Y/N not being able to understand why was the taller female with long, black hair acting that way, furrowed her eyebrows before speaking up.

"What's wrong? Why are you talking about? What did I do to you?!?" her voice became louder and her tone became more frustrated as asked each question. She could not comprehend why would So-Hyun possibly act like that with her. They weren't friends nor enemies, they barely even knew each other, and if So-Hyun wasn't planning to be nice to her then there wasn't really a reason to hold back.

Y/N is a stubborn person, she's also rude and mean, but that's how she is in general. She tries to be nice to people but if they get to her, that's their fault. Her personality was stingy for a reason, and that's because of her loss. It just turned her like that, it's not impossible to get to her, but it's not easy either.