7. Paridiso

February 8, 1991
4:12pm
Zasha wakes up to be met with a black blindfold on. She screams and swings her arms when she feels someone coming towards her. "Babe calm down!" But Zasha is too busy screaming to hear the voice. Zasha slaps him and pulls the blindfold off. She breathes heavily and realizes who she slapped. "Ooh, babe I'm so sorry." She slides over to him and caresses his face.

"Well, I know what not to do next time." He says as he gives her a serious look.

"Aye doesn't look at me like that, you had that coming buddy."

She finally realizes she's in a vehicle. "I was sleep that hard?" She asked him, he nods and rubs his cheek. "Mhmm it was quite scary, I had to make sure you were still breathing." She looks out the window and sees a view she never thought she would ever discover. She gasps, Prince comes up behind her and rests his chin on her shoulder. "It's beautiful isn't it, but this isn't the best part." He whisperers.

"What could be better than this?"

"You shall see in about 10 minutes ." He says as they take a right turn.

____________

"Do I have to put this thing on like we're on a boat here?" Zasha asks.

"Yes well here's a deal, you don't have to wear it now but when we get near our destination you have to put it on. Cool?" Zasha nods as she makes her way to the seats on the back of the boat. While Prince goes to talk to the captain. She takes a seat and takes in the view. Prince comes back with two glasses of wine he's dressed to nines but in his casual way.

He hands her a glass, "So far so good?" He asks as he takes a seat next to her. "Yes, it's beautiful." She says and takes a sip of her wine. He nods, "It's interesting how you were afraid of flying but you're comfortable with being surrounded by water on a boat."

She chuckles "I know right, I was just thinking that." She shrugs "Maybe the water is calming me down." She says as she looks at the water.

________

Zasha is laying on his lap wrapping up their game. "Ok last one, marriage." He asks while looking down at her. "Hmmm, something I'm not ready for." She says as she smiles at him "Matter of fact something we're both not ready for."

Prince hums and says lowly "That's what you think Zash."

She shrugs her shoulders and sits up "Are we there yet?"

"Chickeennnn," he says while grabbing the blindfold from the table.

After 5 minutes of struggling, he finally got her to cooperate with the blindfold. Zasha hugs his waist until the boat arrives at their destination.

"The last step," he says while holding her hand. Zasha laughs "You just said that the other one was the last step." She slowly steps down, her feet are met with sand. "Prince if we just rode around in the water for 25 minutes to come back-" She's speechless when Prince removed her blindfold.

 "Prince if we just rode around in the water for 25 minutes to come back-" She's speechless when Prince removed her blindfold