8. Choices

February 20, 1991

"Zasha I know your not, I just know not I mean he must have put it down or something," Amber said.

"I mean yeah he did but it's more than that, I experienced aside I have never seen from him before, and let's just say I that's a good sign," Zasha said while packing the rest of her items. Amber sat on the couch watching her.

"What you mean, did he propose or something?"

"No he just actually took the time to listen to me Amber, I mean he listens but usually he would always throw a tad bit of him into my requests like you remember that dress right?" She asks Amber.

"Yeah, you talking about that long pinkish dress with the things on the right?"

She nods "Yeah that's the one, I couldn't stand it I only put that sucker on because he liked it but the person who took me on the vacation was a different guy he listened to me, Amber."

Amber looks at her and shakes her head. "Come on Z, I mean I'm happy that your happy girl but this moving in, whew chile just give it some more time."

Zasha pauses packing and looks at Amber. "Yo can a girl just be happy? I mean I don't see the man you see on the tv screen Amber, I see him for him."

Amber stands up "Well those words sound very familiar, I'm just going to take my leave before things get hectic."

"Yeah, you do that," Zasha says while walking her out. As Amber is exciting Jordan is walking up to the house. "You look beautiful as always Amber," Jordan says while looking her up and down.

"Hmm, you should come up with something more creative." She says as she walks past him. He watches her "I mean one sentimental evening with me and I'll show you my creativity."

Zasha scoffs and jerks him inside.

______________

"So let me get this straight you're moving in with homeboy and you want me to keep ur place upright?" Jordan asked.

"Correct, I wanted to get Matthew but he already has his place. But that's not the point you in or not?"

"Well of course I'm in, I wouldn't pass up this offer" he sits back and puts his legs up on the table.

Zasha hits his leg "Don't get too arrogant, this is still my place your just babysitting it until I give the final say." Zasha stands up "Oh and I will not tolerate any females over here, now help me move the boxes near the door."