13. Baby?

June 1, 1991

Prince and Zasha are outside cuddled on an outdoor hammock.
"You wanna know something?" Zasha asked.

"Nope."

Zasha faces him with a slight smile, "Why not? You don't even know what I was about to say?"

"I mean knowing you you're trying to figure out what to get me for my birthday." A kiss to her shoulder "Besides I'm fine, no need for the gifts."

"Mhmm" Zasha agrees knowing she's going to eventually come up with something to surprise him or at least attempt.

"Mmm let's have a baby," He says while getting on top of her slowly. Zasha grips onto the hammock to decrease the wobbling. "A baby?" Zasha looks away from his gaze but his head follows. She softly chuckles "I...I really don't know what to say." He caresses her cheek "You trust me right?" Zasha wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a peck. "Yes."

He smiles, they share a kiss "That's all that matters baby."

June 3, 1991                         

"I like that Miko, next time hit it early," Prince says in a joking manner towards Miko

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I like that Miko, next time hit it early," Prince says in a joking manner towards Miko. Prince and the band are rehearsing for a show tonight in Hollywood, California. He's been very relaxed throughout the day, and the band always enjoyed these moments.
The band is playing some jazz while Prince is observing his surroundings. Mayte sights him and strolls towards him, "Hi!" Prince's eyes tear away from the stage floor "What's up?"

"I been calling you, you know," she says while standing next to him beside his piano.

Prince shakes his head with a chuckle "How many times I have to tell you that you and I are over. Now the phone call has to go before we both be in some you know what." He smacks on his gum and resumes listening to the music. Mayte looks at him with hurt, before she walks away towards Lori and Robia.
Prince twirls his mic on his finger before he takes a seat at the piano joining the band at the perfect timing.

After an hour of rehearsal, Prince decides to phone Zasha.

"Hello?"

He disguises his voice sounding like a telephone marketer with a slight accent
"Hi, ma'am I was wondering would you be interested in buying some fresh-"

Zasha hangs up the phone, Prince cracks up laughing expecting her to do that. He calms down after a good 2 minutes of laughter and phones her again.

"Hello?" She answers sounding a little irritated.

"Hello, ma'am how are you this morning?" Two minutes go by he thought she left the phone until she a asked "Who's this?"

Prince removes the phone from his ear to let out some chuckles "Alexander."

"Hmm ooh Alexander, yeah, I remember you from the other night. Speaking of the other night I-"

"Zasha if you don't stop playing with me." He immediately ends the accent. Now it's Zasha turn to laugh.

"Hahaha, what's funny?!"

Zasha slowly finds her composure, "I figured it was you, there are not many people with the house number." Prince leans back in his chair looking out the window. "Mhm, so how's everything over there?"

"Hmm it's good so far, I been working since 9 this morning and I discovered that I would like to expand my artistic abilities by learning ceramics, crochet... all kinds of things."

"You never stop amazing me when it comes to your passion for art. Hmm, perhaps you and I can make some art jointly one day." He grins waiting for her response while slowly spinning in the chair.

"What time is the show?"

"You mean the show you and I are going to star in?"

She giggles "I'm not doing this with you, just call me when the show is over."

"Or I'll just show up wearing nothing but a smile."

"Hmm wait, your coming back tonight?" She asks with curiosity and a bit of excitement. It's only been two days since they touched but that felt like two months for Zasha.

He responds with an accent "Uh well sorry love Alexander is getting a little busy at the moment, love you." And ends the call leaving Zasha in curiosity.