11.Frighten

May 2, 1991
7:45 am
Zasha has arrived back at their home. She plops her baggage at the door and heads straight for the fridge for something to consume. She scans through it and grabs Prince's fruit bowl, he won't mind she thought.

"Hmmm where's he at anyway," she said as she walked through their home searching for him while eating the fruits. Zasha checked their bedroom, and his office both rooms looked the same way before she left. "Prince!" She shouts while walking towards his studio "Nelson!" she shouts again.
Zasha arrives at the door, surprisingly it's unlocked she opens the door and is met with a frightening sight

Prince laying on the floor unconscious. Zasha drops the fruit bowl and runs over to him.
"Oh, baby!" She kneels  beside him and rest his head on her thigh. "Babyy come on!"
She feels for a heart that is beating at a calming rate, she sighs and she lightly smacks his cheek repeatedly.
He swallows in response but doesn't move nor opens his eyes. Zasha looks around the room for a bottle of water. She spots a bottle in the chair behind her unopened, water is grabbed she sits his body up and holds the bottle of water up to his mouth. He has enough energy to devour the water. 

"I told you about doing this to yourself," Zasha says while holding him close and assisting him.

25 minutes later
Prince is in the bed conscious trying to assure Zasha that he's better and that the doctors weren't necessary. "I'm fine Zasha, I was just a little dehydrated."

"A LITTLE honey you were on the floor knocked out cold like I don't know how long you been down there.. what if-"

"Baby I'm fine ok, let's not think about the what if's, I'm here now let's focus on that."

No longer wanting to repeat herself she just nods and continues to feed him soup that he's accepting to consume.

"Were u afraid?" He asks.

"Noo I was having a parade." She says sarcastically while placing the bowl to the side and gets up. Prince chuckles while preparing to also get up.

Zasha gently pushes him back on the pillow "No sir, you are on bed rest for at least another 20 minutes or so."

He looks up at her and scoffs "Or what?"

Zasha looks down at him and strokes his cheek "Or I will make that call babe and you don't want that to happen." She said with confidence.

Prince smacks his teeth "19 minutes and counting!"