5. Birthday Special

February 7, 1991
"Happy Birthday Zasha!" Her Mom said.

"Thanks, Ma, I should be down there sometime next week I hope." She said as she was floating in the pool on her float.

"Ok here's ur sister and your dad," she said

"Happy Birthday ZASHA!" They said.

"Thank youu!"

"When are you coming back?"Nadia asked.

"Umm I don't know yet but it will be a surprise."

"That means she won't be here until a month later." Her dad says in the background.

"That's what u think." Zasha smiles. "I'll be down there when u least expect it."

"We'll see, well alright Z we'll talk to u later love you."

"I love y'all too, byee." She tossed the phone on a nearby chair and continued to float in the pool.

8:30am
Zasha is taking a nap on the floaty. But she has a special guest who has made his way into her back yard. He watches her while thinking of a strategy to get to her without getting wet. Prince waits for the float to make it's way to his side of the edge as soon as it comes he holds it and hopes Zasha doesn't wake up. But she does as soon as she opens her eyes she half screams and gives him a mean glare.

Prince looks at her and smiles. "Happy Naked Day beautiful."

"Don't give me that crap, I haven't heard from you since what day again?." Zasha said sternly.

Prince stands up completely and sighs "Babe I been busy with my work, I came here to spend today with my favorite woman."

Zasha wanted to say something smart but she decided to wait for another day. He did take the time to come out she thought. Zasha takes a deep breath in and out. "Your right, my bad. Thank you, umm so are you leaving in an hour or so?"

He looks up at the sky "Just trust me this time and come with me." He looks back at her and smirks "We can bring your stuff there as well this is going to be therapeutic for us."

9:25 am
Zasha is riding back with Prince to the airport and she's scared. "Zasha you're going to be alright babe. You believe in God right?"

Zasha nods her head "Yes, I do."

"Then we don't have nothing to worry about." He said and pecks her hand. "Your right," Zasha said as she exhaled and looked out the window.
They finally arrived hand in hand, as they walked to his private jet. Zasha was still a little unease. Prince notices and decides to distract her negative thoughts. As they took their seats  Prince distracted her while asking her all kinds of out of the blue questions. Zasha chuckles "You already know the answer to that though."

He shrugs "It wouldn't hurt to say it again." The jet begins to move Zasha begins to panic until Prince tells her to look into his eyes as he holds her hands.

"There you go, baby." He said as he looked into her eyes. The jet has now lifted off. Zasha is still in a trance, he pecks her lips and she's back to herself. She looks out the window and smiles "I did it, wow it looks beautiful up here." She says as she admires the view. Prince watches her and smiles.

Prince's home 7:30 pm
Prince and Zasha are getting ready to go to Glam Slam. Zasha has been having the best time she had ever had with her longtime friend and lover. Will this be the night that answers her question?

Zasha was putting on a tad bit of makeup in the bathroom. Prince comes up behind her and wraps his hand around her waist with a jewelry box in his left hand.

He places kisses on her neck. "What you doing all that for?"

Zasha lays her head back on his shoulder, "I'm just mmm feeling lucky."

He looks up at her in the mirror, "That will do, besides u don't need any of this." He says as he lays the box down in front of her. She puts her brush down and examines the box with her eyes. "Well aren't u going to open it?" He says lowly as he watches her. She slowly opens the box and removes the paper and was met with

 She slowly opens the box and removes the paper and was met with

a 14k Rose Gold Amethyst Teardrop Pendant with Diamond. She looks at it for a second speechless.

All she could do was turn around and hug him "Thank you sooo much, please tell me that was the last gift for the day. I feel like I have a major bill to pay." she said as she hugged him."

"Oh you do have a major bill but all I ask for is your love and forgiveness," he said.

She wraps her arms around his neck and looks into his eyes "Hmmm that's all? That doesn't sound like too much but it is. I guess you will get your benefits when the week is over." She said and rubbed his beard. He was letting it grow and she was digging it.

The two finally arrived at Glam Slam. They're sitting at the top watching people dance. Prince leans in towards her ear "Are u having fun?"

She nods "Yeah, I think y'all I might try some wine." Zasha has never touched an alcoholic beverage. That was until today Prince asks a waitress for some wine. Four sips into her wine Zasha feels relaxed. Prince drinks little of his. "I'm going to go create some funk in this place, you cool?"

Zasha nods "Yeah, can you umm like bring a bottle of the wine back?" She asks.

Prince eyes her and grins "If you behave, maybe." And he walks off with a security guard. His brother Duane stays and keeps a close eye on her.

Zasha has finished Prince's drink and her own.   "Come on Duane, just one more it will be our secret here."

He chuckles and shakes his head no "It's up to him."

Zasha glances down at Prince and the band playing some new songs.

"Riiiight, I'm going to go dance," Zasha said and walked downstairs onto the dance floor. Zasha smirks and went straight to the drinks.

11:30pm
Zasha and Prince are heading back to his place. In the back of the limo, there is still a party going on Zasha and Prince are having a full-on make-out session. Zasha is sitting on his lap moaning softly. Prince kisses and sucks down her neck down to her breasts. "Let's do it right here babeee." Zasha grinds on him.

Prince holds her waist and looks out the window. They are pulling up to his house. "4 minutes mama we have arrived." He says rubbing her waist.

"Babe I don't have that looong let's just do it here." He fixes her dress and helps her out of the car. As she was walking she was quite unbalanced so he picked her up and asked Duane to open the door. "You sure all she had was wine right?" He asked him as he was carrying Zasha.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," He said.

Prince shakes his head, "Alright thanks, see you in a couple of hours."

He lays Zasha down in bed "Zasha?"

"Hmm," she said as she rolled over and closed her eyes again.

He chuckles and pecks her lips "I hope you enjoyed your naked day." He takes off her heels and her necklace.

"Mhmm thanks for the awesome day" She whispers and wraps herself in the covers and instantly goes to sleep.