9. Don't let me find out

March 24, 1991
The couple has been enjoying each other's company since Zasha's big move. Yes, they had their arguments or open discussions he would call it, but that's every relationship. Prince has been with been working harder than normal the past couple of days, matter of fact months.

10:53pm
Zasha lays awake in bed waiting for his return, she hears his car pull up to the garage. Quickly she fixes her posture and sits up straight in bed and waits for him to enter. He opens the door and meets her gaze "What are you doing up Zasha?"

"Why are you back so late? Did you forget our date we had planned this afternoon?"

He sighs and goes to the closet "Babe you know how I get when I'm inspired, I have to get it all out." Zasha shakes her head and takes a deep breath "Prince I'm really trying here, who's the chick?" Prince comes out of the closet shirtless "You think I'm cheating? Out of all things huh?" He looks at her becoming furious.

"Well please explain Prince, you leave afternoons I don't see you again until 12 or 11 if I'm lucky and you tell me you been rehearsing correct?"

"Yeah."

"Well, who's the chick that keeps calling the phone huh! Talking about some tapes? You know what before I do something crazy I'm out." She gets up and grabs her pillow. Prince rushes towards her "Wait baby, wait that was just business it's all for show Zasha." He holds her hands and pulls her back in front of him. Zasha pulls away "Stop Prince! Just stop I'll find out the truth." She bumps his shoulder and walks past him to the living room. Prince curses and goes into the bathroom slamming the door.

___________________

The Next Day
10:30am
Zasha was knocked out in the living room on the couch with the tv watching her. Prince tried to carry her back to bed but every time he lifted she cursed him and pushed him away. So he left her there, he decided to get a little payback for her insults from last night. So he went into the kitchen and grab pans clacking them against anything while humming a tune.
Zasha opens her eyes as soon as she hears the first clack and looks over the couch at him in the kitchen keeping up all the noise. She takes a deep breath and massages her temples. Prince peaks over at her and smirks he makes one last bang and finally starts to prepare some pancakes.
After Zasha finishes her breathing exercises, she hops up from the couch with her cover wrapped around her and heads upstairs.

_______________

They're now eating breakfast but it's awfully quiet between the two. Zasha is determined to not be the first one to talk. Prince stares at her while chewing his food he knows that she can't stand it when he does this but it always works.

"What?" Zasha says and gives him the attention he wants.

"Do you trust me?" he asks while picking up his cup of juice.

"There you go with that crap again. You know I try soo hard to keep my patience with you but ev-"

"It's just a yes or no question." He interrupts after taking a sip of his juice. Zasha gives him a look "Don't, because I know what you're doing that reverse psychology crap, now as I was saying matter of fact let me sum this all up." She takes a deep breath "Don't let me find out, because if I do oh boy you will have quite the price to pay and this time, I'll do the time for my crime." She says sternly while looking him right in the eyes.
Prince looks away and continues his breakfast. Zasha gets up and pats his shoulder on her way out.