6. Moments like this

February 8, 1991
10:15am
Prince has freshened up and did a little songwriting while Zasha was asleep. He decides to wake her up with breakfast in bed. Some pancakes and pineapples and strawberries on the side. He sees her laying on her stomach mouth slightly open, and hair everywhere. He smirks and grabs a strawberry and kneels. Prince places a strawberry in her mouth. She shuts her mouth immediately.

Prince pecks her lips and she doesn't respond. "Hmmm, so it's like that huh?" He places the strawberry back on her lips and swipes it across her mouth until she bites it. "Someone partied hard last night huh?" Prince teases.

Zasha chews on her strawberry and smirks, "Mmmm did I really?" she slowly opens her eyes and takes the rest of the strawberry out of his hand, and plops it into her mouth.

"I still have somewhere I want to take you." He says as he cuts the pancakes.

She sits up slowly "Does it involve flying?" She chews the rest of her strawberry and opens her mouth for some pancake.

"Maybe, maybe not." He says as he feeds her.

She chews her food and massages her scalp. "That's a yes" she mumbles.

He feeds himself a piece. "It's going to be worth it, oh and you might want to call the family they're a little worried."

Zasha stretches and yawns "Yeah I should, you did just kidnapped me out of the blue." She chuckles.

He stands up and sets her food on her lap "Now if I remember correctly wa-"Zasha interrupts him by clearing her throat. He laughs "That's what I thought, I'll be downstairs while you finish breakfast and get clean up." He walks out of the room and shouts "Don't forget to call the family, I don't need no cops on me!"

1 hour later
Zasha finished calling everyone she could think of and told them she was good. She's heading downstairs to find Prince. He's in the living room on the phone. She decides to sneak up on him and eavesdrop.

"Yeah, I understand that but things change." He said as he rubs his temples. "I know, mhmm yeah, back at u." He places the phone back where it belongs and sighs.

Zasha leans over the couch looking over at him "Hmmm someone's stressed."

He jumps a little before he looks up at her. He grins "You ready?" He ignores her statement and stands up.

"You're not going to tell me?" She looks at him.
"Just trust me Zasha." He grabs her hand and leads her to the limo. "What am I going to do with you?" She says as Prince leads.

 "What am I going to do with you?" She says as Prince leads

Prince is listening to music with his eyes closed. While Zasha is looking out the window while eating her favorite snack granola oats. She wonders where could they be going. Prince always asks another question with her question when she would bring it up. After finishing her snack she cuddles Prince and goes to sleep.