𝟑

-
"𝐈❜𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠"
-
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

Jogging down the stairs,she entered the living room. There was a whole party going on...

It wasn't really packed,but at the same time it wasn't empty.

While walking across the room some guys looked at her thirstily with low red drunk eyes trying to get her attention,which lowkey made her scared,she wasn't used to this kind of attention.Some girls mugged her and if looks could kill she would be definitely 6ft under the ground.They were jealous of the attention she was receiving.

Others didn't even notice her,too distracted by the drugs, the alcohol,the music and each other kissing and dry humping like animals in the middle of the room.

She was indeed very pretty.

𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧

Her smooth honey caramel skin glistening under the lights of the room.Her long natural curly hair now flowing behind her shoulders like the sea.Her beautiful brown piercing eyes that she got from her father and her plump pink lips.At the sight of her many thought she was a model and little Angel even.

She tried looking for her cousins,but failed and ended up tired,as her feet had started to hurt.

Deciding to sit down and rest,she walked over to the long sofa and took a sit next to a boy that looked about her age. As all other sofas and chairs were occupated by sweating teenager doing drugs and drinking their life away.

Boys kept on coming to ask her to dance with them,but she politely declined earning rude comments in return.She was tempted to go out and dance and get drunk,but decided against cause her social anxiety could neva.

She didn't have nothing to do since she didn't own a phone and didn't want to interact with people,so she played with her hair hoping to kill time,wishing she could be sleeping because she was tired.

Even though she never really slept since she had insomnia.

From the corner of her eye,she had seen the boy sat next to her.