𝟒

-
❞𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞,𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.𝐈𝐭❜𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲❞
-
𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭-

-

I knew she would come.I had been waiting for her.

My grandma unlocked and entered my room.

She looked different,I couldn't put my finger on it,her face expressed all different types of emotions from anger to sadness to frustration to excitement.

I didn't know what she had in store from me and I truly wasn't ready. I was just wishing she would believe me.

She walked over the window looking out and spoke "So I heard you got a lul bold today"still not facing me.

It wasn't really dark in the room,but her presence,her presence really darkened the room.She emitted this dark aura .

"N..No it wasn't me,ma'am,I swear,i heard a breaking noise so i came downstairs to check and then i..i went into the kitchen and the window was broken" I managed to croak out and stood up.Please believe me,I'm not lying.

"My sweet boy wouldn't lie to me,he is not a liar like you"she said while turning around looking at me.

I could feel I had made her angry by what I had said,but of course it was her "sweet boy" Kaleb that lied on me.It's always his lying ass that gets me in trouble.how could she be so blind?

"He d..did.I even told him not to throw a party,when i webt down the window was already broken"I nervously whispered hoping she would hear me out.

"Since you want to lie,I have just the way to get you to admit it,I was hoping not to do it this way,but you gave me no choice."what!

"Wait,please,please I didn't do it,there was a party going on,It wasn't me"  I know for a fact that she is going to hurt me.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, bitch,you so ungrateful after all the things i do for you this is what you repay me with.Someone is coming,they are coming up the stairs,bitch"

What!You don't do nothing for me.I barely eat and I clean

"Huh?"I asked confused. coming? Someone?

Seconds later,the door open and there stood my uncle Dave.He was a big    man,three times bigger than my size I swear, I hated him, he was so weird towards me and had anger issues,I think, he also blamed me for my father's death probably because she put it into his head.