𝟐𝟒

-
❞𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭. 𝐈𝐭❜𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞--𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥.❞
-
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

Changes. Just one week a lot of things had definitely changed.

For starters Zarene image had significantly improved. Since taking what Samantha had given her, she had gone from a slim petite physique to a more slender one. Suprisigly gaining weight in her chest and botton area giving her the slightest hourglass figure. Which for the fact, had definitely gone noticed.

Secondly she had managed to finally renovate her small bedroom. Yes, to say the truth from an external eye it wasn't much, but to her this was surely a big big deal. On Monday, she had taken the day off and with the help of Aria, they had painted the walls of her room: yellow, her favourite colour. And the air mattress she had ordered online had finally arrived.

To say she she loved it was an understatement.

And to make matters better she hadn't been getting those headaches and nightmares, which she was truly glad and thankful about.
It was like the normal life she always wished for was slowly turning into reality.

This morning she had woken up to the soft golden-white glow of the smiling sun on her face, it had put her in such a happy mood that she had promised herself not to let anyone ruin it today. So she pulled the covers off her and gathered her things heading to the bathroom to take her shower. Eventually, once she had finished and had been fully clothed, she walked downstairs ready to cook herself something to eat. She had plenty of time, after all it was just 7:00 am.

The first thing on her list was to take the pill, so as she stood in the kitchen she pulled out the pack from her pocket and got herself a bottle of water ready to swallow it.

But as it rested in her hand, she realised that there was only one pill remaining making her think.

'This is the last pill. Should I ask her for more? '

Even though she wouldn't be seeing Samantha today, was it a good idea to still ask her for more tomorrow? There was no doubt that this had been really helping her, but wasn't this too suspicious... She had been eating a lot more that her usual two bites and the nausea, sleepiness and fatigue, could really give the impression that there was more to it.

But, pushing that aside she pressed it down making it fall into her hand and then threw it her mouth washing it down with a load water. Not knowing that someone had been secretly watching her the whole time.
Even as she continued cooking and afterwards eating excessively, their eyes were still glued on her.

Today. This person had finally got to know her secret.

Now they had to wait. And so they did until Zarene had finally left the house and it was now time for action.

Keandra had finally returned to the kitchen to get the evidence.

She had been always suspicious of Zarene sudden appetite, weight gain and confidence. And catching Zarene in the act today had been the answers to her prayers.