𝟖

-
❞𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.❞
-
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

Four days had now passed and Zarene was still locked.

She'd be let out to go to the toilet early in the morning when everyone was asleep and late in the night.She would be given food but she rarely eat it.

During her punishment,the thought of her grandmother trying to get make her eat,was funny to Zarene.It made her remember the times when she would get less food, as a result of her "bad" behaviour.So,it made her refuse the food given to her and rely mostly on her secret stash of food.

Meanwhile,the only reason her grandma was trying to get her to eat was because she didn't want her to die while in her custody.If that happened,she definitely wouldn't know how to cover it up

She would sleep a lot and eat the minimum,bothered with everything going on in her life

𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

-

I woke up,panting and breathing heavily from another nightmare.I've been having the same dream for two days straight.

In my dreams,I always saw my grandmother standing in a completely white background.She would just stand at look at me,no moving,no blinking,no talking,no nothing.

But at one point all of a sudden,something will appear from behind her,their face and whole body was black and obscure,like a shadow,but it was taller than her.Both of them would stand there and look at me,until the shadow would point at me.And then all of a sudden,I would feel my head starting to hurt,afterwards I would get the feeling of something trickling down my forehead and when I would touch it my hands would come back full of blood.I wouldn't be able to move or talk while they surrounded me.

Subsequently,my legs and arms wouldn't respond properly,making me to fall onto the ground.I don't know how long this would last,but a gun would then appear in her hand and she would shoot,me directly betweenmy eyes smiling .Making me jump up from my sleep and wake up.

It was strange to me,since I had never seen her in my dreams till now,and I must say it was ruining my perfect little harmony.I didn't know what my dreams meant,but I knew it wasn't something good.

My problem is: if she hated me that much,why couldn't she just let me go years ago.

At this point i must say,I was hopeless.I was  just probably going to stay here for a month or even more if I'm lucky.I mean I'm always lucky look at where I'm at.

The only things that I benefited from being here all day,is being able to sleep feels,without no struggles.My dreams were my safe place,sleeping was better than staying awake all alone in this room.

But sometimes my dreams will be interrupted by Zaria,she would come daily and knock at the door loudly,expecting to hear my voice,expecting an answer,hoping that I was inside here and not where ever the lady told them I was.

But I would stay silent and act like I wasn't there,act like nobody was knocking,,act like the selfish person I was for worrying her and D'avonte so much.