𝟏𝟒

-
❞𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞
-
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

Today Zarene was planning to go to the bakery,since it was technically her first full day at work.

She still didn't want it to be known that she had a job and impatiently waited for the places she had applied to work to call her back.

She had cooked breakfast early in the morning and had left it there for them to eat,but never actually rewarded herself with some food,since she was too nervous and feared that the food would not stay in her belly. After that she left a note and headed out,not wanting to be delayed and happily walked towards the bakery as the fresh wind kissed her face.

When she had got there,it was still closed so she found a spot in front of the shop,on the concrete sidewalk edge and sat herself ,hoping that Grandma Gloria would turn up soon.

The air was cool, the sun was out, smiling at Zarene and warming her up while casting a luminous glow on her brown face. Cars passed and birds sang.

About forty minutes later Grandma Gloria showed up. She was suprised at the moment her eyes landed on the girl sitting patiently, the girl she had given a chance yesterday was there already,even before her which was suprising.

At the sight of the older lady, Zarene got up from her sitting spot and walked over the entrance door.

"Zarene sweetie,You're here so early.I love that!! Come in,the other swill come in soon.And don't panic when I say others I mean just three girls and a boy,my sweet grandbaby." She said earning a smile from the girl.

She then got out the keys and opened the door allowing them to enter. The bell at the top of the door,ringed as they entered the bakery.

"Imma go to my office,Ok."

"Oh. Ok I'm gonna go change then"she said heading towards the back lockers.

After slipping her uniform on,she turned back around returning to the front of the bakery where she could hear voices.

"Oh she's here".She clapped trying to get their attention "Ok,guys,So this is my new helper. Zarene. Be nice. She will be helping me and she has now joined the family so I don't want no drama between you yougins"

Zarene smiled shyly as everyone remained silent,making it a little bit awkward.

"Now,Introduce yourself and communicate damn.It don't have to be so silent. I need to call someone,when I come back you guys we open up"
She proceeded to leave leaving them alone

 I need to call someone,when I come back you guys we open up"She proceeded to leave leaving them alone