𝟏𝟓

-
❞𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭.❞
-
𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

I was so nervous today.I hoped and prayed the McDonald's job wasn't that bad,because I really needed it.

Just like every other day I woke up early today,showered,cooked and then cleaned the house to be able to leave.

Leaving earlier than it was needed was necessary to me,since I was scared she would stop me and then I wouldn't be allowed to go again.

I also was wearing Kaira's clothes,so me leaving early was necessary too,so she wouldn't recognise her clothes on me.

It surprised me that tge lady was letting me step out of the house so often,but it must be because she know money is involved so she not stopping me.

So,it was very early and I was walking to the MacDonald. Yes, as  early as a quarter past seven I was out walking around the streets.

By the time i had arrived,it was about ten minutes to eight and I was already tired. The distance and journey from the house till here wasn't no game.

Not knowing what to do with the small time I had left, I just sat down on the sidewalk and braided the ends of my hair patiently waiting for someone to show up.

About five minutes passed and as I was sitting on the sidewalk I noticed a figure approaching the McDonald's building, coming closer and closer.

A visibly tired white man, walked up to the front of the building,taking out what looked like a set of keys from his pockets and started to open the entrance door.

When I had seen him,I summoned my courage and walked to him,trying to get his attention.

"Umm,hello" .
Unfortunately he had the typical white man voice.

At the sound of my voice,he stopped and looked at me with a bored expression on his face. He was a heavy man looking man, lots of black hair covered his head,while his thoughtful dark brown eyes lazily scanned me,his thin pursed lips protruded beneath the bushy black moustache,showing no interest in what I had to say.

"Good morning,young lady can I help you?If it's to order food we are not open yet"

"Morning,I was wondering if maybe you're the manager, since your opening or maybe I could talk to the management"

"And why would you like to know that,miss is there a problem?"

"No,Sir.Its just that I applied to work here and then yesterday they told me to come today to work"

"Oh ok,come in.Your the person they told me to interview,come in"

He fully opened the door,stepping in and then gave me a signal for me to come in.

"Follow,me to my office"

I did as I was told and followed him to a medium sized room at the back,It was nicely decorated and had pictures of what I had assumed was his wife and kids,situated on the desk

He gestured for me to sit down,which I did.

"Hello my name is George Williams and and the manager of this place,nice to meet you"he broke the awkward silence,while sitting down.