𝟏𝟎

-
❞𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭❞
-
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

"Hey"

"Wassup"

"So...Why did you steal the money?" he asked her,fully knowing he took the money.He just wanted to know why she lied.

"Nothing,just leave me alone.Stop acting as if you care" with that she left

"Ion care anyways,lying ass bitch,gonna have to stop lying one day.It ain't healthy," he thought,but decided to keep it for himself

As she walked up the stairs,she felt guilty,but happy to finally see everyone.

Meanwhile,D'avonte was his room and called Zarene.
He was watching Netflix on the tv when she knocked at the door.

Knock knock knock

"Come in"

"You called me right?"She softly asked him.

"Yeah,come sit and lock the door behind you."
She locked the door then took a sit on his bed

"You know I know you don't got no friends,so can you please tell me what happened"

"Ummm I don't remember nothing"she said fidgeting with her hands to avoid his strong gaze.

"Stop lying man,you know you like a little sister to me,I would never betray you,just tell me what happened please.You came back like two days ago and then you disappeared again.Tell me,I'm tryna protect you sis.You giving me abandonament issues right now.Is it fair?" he took her hand and made eye contact with her again

She shook her head smiling a little bit.

"And you wearing makeup,to cover the dark circles around your eyes.You think I wouldn't notice.Zaza.When you came in,I ain't gone lie,I deadass couldn't recognise you"

"Really?"

"Nigga,yes.Have you been eating?that's the real question"

She nodded her head

"Mtchhhh.I don't even know why I asked the question.I'm gonna have to bring you some food and force it down your throat  someday."

"Look.Listen.You know you my sister?"
"Yeah"

"You know I'm your brother?"
"Yes"

"Ok,tell me what the problem is."

She tried to maintain a regular face but her lips started trembling and she started blinking rapidly to avoid the emotions that she had been suppressing for so long.

"I...I can't "she let out

"Why?"

"Because"she didn't get the chance to finish and broke down crying.

"I..I'm not ready yet. I pr..promise I'm gonna tell y..you one day.I'm sorry"tears were now blurring her eyes.

"Don't be sorry.Zaza.It's okay.I'm always here for you"he opened his arms to hug her.

She pressed her face into his chest and cried.The tears from her eyes broke down into a slithering stream wetting his clothes.Her shoulders shaking slightly as she wept and shrinked up in his arms.

It got quiet in the room and all that you could hear was her sniffles and the tv playing quietly in the background.

She cried and cried and cried until she was drained.No energy left in her.Her face a little bit puffy and her eyes bloodshot red.

Now sleeping and calm as her body laid curled in his bed and he tucked her in.

Curious about her look,he raised her sleeve and noticed the fading bruises on her arm,which made him angry.

Why she doing shit like this to her?I wanna kill this bitch so bad and then take all the money,I'm sure she got money or she wouldn't be having so many wigs.Imma poison her.No even better:Imma kidnap her and then torture her.Bitch wanna have all my uncles and aunties,young,now she middle aged with hella grandkids.Life's a bitch I guess, he thought.

He pulled out his game controller,while she slept peacefully.

Ready to let all the stress go.
____________________________________
Vote.....

____________________________________Vote