𝟐𝟏

-
❞𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬❞
-
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧
-

I opened my eyes, trying my best to focus and remember where I was.

I had been woken up from the same nightmare confused and terrified. To the point that at the beginning, for the slightest second I couldn't even recognise this room.

Anyways, I decided to get up, moving a much slower since my wrist and hand had been hurting me ever since the incident happened. I wasn't going to just sit back let let this thoughts destroy me, like I did yesterday. I had to get busy.

So, I got up and tip toed to the other side of the bed, where Zaria had been peacefully sleeping and slowly grabbed her phone off her bedside table to check the time.

"5:30" I muttered to myself as I returned the phone to its place.

My plan was to shower, get dressed, clean a little bit and then go.

Step one of course was going to be difficult since I was instructed that my cast should not get wet. So I was going to have to head downstairs to get a plastic bag to cover it.

But the main problem with that was that if she was there: I didn't want to see her; I was still very much scared of her and this particular time I knew that any horrible remarks from towards me, this time would be I don't think it I would be able to take it.

Even yesterday since I couldn't face her I stayed here. All throughout the day, laying in the bed of her room all day.

At this point in my head, fear and anger were fighting too hard for dominance. One side of me would get so scared that I would lierally just freeze, it had such a powerful control over me that that I'd stop moving or even thinking straight. My internal clock would suddenly stop and I would start panicking. But on the other side, there was this anger in, boiling like a pot of hot water, as hot as the scorching sun. It mainly came from the fact that I didn't know why things like this were happening to me since this whole this was just messed up.

I slowly turned around walking to the door being careful as ever so she wouldn't wake her up and unlocked the bedroom door. Then after successfully opening the door I peaked my head out of the door, checking if the coast was clear. I knew that if anybody caught me getting ready to go out they would definitely delay me or even prevent me from going out.

My feet met with the cold surface of the floor as I quietly creeped towards the stairs. Once I was then on top of the stairs I lightly walked down the steps, being as mindful as ever and by the time I was finally downstairs I headed towards the kitchen.

When I had reached the kitchen I turned the light on with my right hand and then went ahead to open the drawer where the pastic bags were kept. Taking one out and then closing the drawer, hesitantly turning around to head towards my room.

Now going upstairs without being noticed was going to be diffult.

First of all, before coming out of the kitchen I double checked if anybody was there. Then after making sure that the cost was clear I carefully creeped towards the stairs and within less than a minute I was already at the top of the stairs.

But instead of returning to her room, I went to mine.

And as soon as I entered the room, the fresh cold air violently slapped my face,making me shiver. It was so cold in here, damn...the window must have been open the whole time I had not been sleeping in here. I pushed it aside and started gathering all my things, from the simple garments I always wore and was going to wear, to the things I was going to use in the shower. Then when I had finished and my functioning arm was finally filled with what I needed to shower,I found myself quietly creeping out and across the floor again, but this time heading towards the bathroom.