Chapter 3 Yamaguchi needs some help. Ft. Kuroo

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ

Tsukishima received a phone call from an old friend from Tokyo. Kuroo Tetsuro.

"What do you want?" Tsukishima said as he answered the phone.

"Hey Tsukki didn't think you'd answer Hah." Kuroo chuckled to himself.

"Do you need something? If not I'm hanging up." Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Wow- I thought we were friends. Anyways, How's..life?"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes once again and sighed.

"Ugh..Fine..And stop calling me Tsukki." Tsukishima said with the normal sass in his voice.

"Anything interesting go on lately?"Kuroo was honestly just curious about Tsukishima's life.

Tsukishima suddenly got another call from Yamaguchi.

" Im getting another call..I MIGHT call you back." Before Kuroo could respond Tsukishima answered Yamaguchi's call.

"Yeah Tada- Are you crying?" Tsukishima suddenly felt the urge to go to his friend's home.

"I'm coming over there." Tsukishima got up from his desk where he was studying.

"No its fine.." Yamaguchi sniffed and continued to cry.

"I'm on my way." Tsukishima grabbed his coat and exited his house.

Tsukishima hung up and began to walk to Yamaguchi's house. Luckily it wasnt to far from his own. As he arrived he noticed Ennoshita sitting on the porch asleep.

"What are you doing here?" Tsukishima scared his upper classman.

"OH! H-hi Tsukishima. Im here on the watch hah..Some kids were messing with Yamaguchi earlier so I was gonna stay for thirty minutes to make sure they were gone..Guess i fell asleep." Ennoshita grabbed the back of his neck and chuckled.

"Tch" Tsukishima walked in the house somewhat pissed so Ennoshita Followed him.

Tsukishima was able to tell where the crying was coming from realizing he was no longer in his room. "You stay here." Tsukishima went upstairs and Ennoshita obeyed what he had told him to do knowing he had known Yamaguchi longer.

"Tadashi?" Tsukishima was standing in front of a locked bathroom. He hears the crying decrease some as the door unlocked and cracked open. Revealing...