Chapter 8. Oikawa the therapist

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑂𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑤𝑎

"Hey are you Okay?" Oikawa was walking next to Tsukishima.

"Why do you care exactly?" Tsukishima kept walking forward.

"Well I mean...Well- That was Kinda fucked up..." Oikawa smacked his lips together.

"Yeah no crap. I'm fine." Tsukishima rolled his eyes. Oikawa spots one of his Favorite clothing shops and pulls Tsukishima inside. For the next few hours they try on clothes. Well, one was forced to try on clothes..

"Hey Miss....Yui would you take a Picture of us please?" Oikawa handed the lady his phone.

"Is this really ness-" Tsukishima was cut off.

"Smile!" Oikawa said while holding up a peace sign.

"Thank you Miss Yui!" Oikawa took the phone and the lady smiled

"Thank you Miss Yui!" Oikawa took the phone and the lady smiled. Then she walked away to go help another person.

"Haha maybe try smiling next time." Oikawa laughed then sighed.

"Your just like Hajime...Both so stubborn...but your somewhat soft..." Oikawa looked out the window at the sunset.

"Do you still play volleyball?..." Tsukishima looked out the window as well.

"I wish.. Actually after high school I did continue playing volleyball but...I injured my knee..again." Oikawa sighed.

"Let me guess....The doctor said no more volleyball?" Tsukishima looked over at Oikawa.

"Yep..No more volleyball.." Oikawa looked at Tsukishima as well.

"Well I mean...Want my number?" Oikawa smiled at Tsukishima.

"Yeah sure...Your not as bad as I thought." Tsukishima looked back out the window.

They exchanged numbers and went their separate ways.