Chapter 15. Oh no..

Tsukishima was awakened by his phone ringing. He rolled his eyes and answered the phone.

"What?" He said in a very tired voice.

The person on the other side of the line had a rush in their voice.

"Akiteru would you slow down.." Tsukishima sat up. Yamaguchi also began to wake up due to the sudden movement. Tsukishima was about to reply at Akiteru's last statement as the phone line went out signaling Akiteru had hung up. Tsukishima sat there blank faced.

"You okay Tsukki?" Yamaguchi kissed Tsukishima on the cheeck.

"Uh yeah." He hesitated, yet, Yamaguchi didn't realize.

"Wanna go to the mall or something" Yamaguchi stretched and got up. It was rolling around 2:39 pm. Tsukishima nodded.

As they got dressed Tsukishima received another phone call. He literally ran to see who it was from. Disappointed, he ignored it.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi soon arrived at the mall. Tsukishima had seemed a bit off. Often checking his phone. Not responding to Yamaguchi the first time.

"Hey...Are you SURE your okay?" Yamaguchi touched Tsukishima's hand softly.

"Yeah I'm fine....Just don't worry about it." Tsukishima snatched his hand away, sighed, and put his phone is his back pocket. Yamaguchi was shocked and just placed his hands in his pockets.

As they shopped together they laughed and pretty much enjoyed themselves after that moment. Tsukishima hadn't checked his phone the whole rest of the trip. Yamaguchi sometimes gave Tsukishima a kiss on the cheek. Tsukishima would show a little smile every time he did so. Little did they know their trip was about to go wrong....very wrong.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the late update I forgot-