Chapter 5. Do you love me?

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi laid on each sides of the bed.

"Do you Love me?" Yamaguchi asked out of the Blue.

"I- What?" Tsukishima looked over at Yamaguchi who was still looking at the ceiling.

"Do you...Love me?" Yamaguchi had tears in his eyes.

"I mean...As my....best friend...Yeah I do." Tsukishima looked back up at the Ceiling.

"I'm glad.." Yamaguchi smiled and began to cry.

"Why are you crying and smiling...?" Tsukishima asked after a quick glance at his friend.

"I don't- I don't know.." Yamaguchi shut his eyes as if he was thinking about something very Important.

Tsukishima decided not to ask. They both laid there in silence until Yamaguchi's phone began to ring.

"Ill get it." Tsukishima got up and Yamaguchi shut his eyes again.

Tsukishima answered the phone "Hello?" {Inaudible speaking} "No this is his friend he is asleep.." Tsukishima stepped out the room. "So...what happened?" {Inaudible speaking} "Yeah thats his teachers name.." {Inaudible speaking} "I- I cant tell him that." {Inaudible speaking} Tsukishima hung up and slid down the door.

"Fuck!" He slammed his hands down causing the phone screen to break. He dropped the phone and brought his Knee's up to his face.

"Kei..?" Tenma walked up to him.

"Kei what happened?"...