Chapter 18. Duo Dates ft. Asanoya

As Tsukishima and Yamaguchi entered the food court they spotted some friends.

"Noya! Asahi-san!" Yamaguchi ran over to their table as Tsukishima trailed behind him.

"HEY!" Noya jumped into Yamaguchi's arms. Tsukishima shook his head and scoffed.

"Hey Yamaguchi." Asahi smiled and grabbed the back of his neck.

"Hello Asahi-San." Yamaguchi smiled as Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Well hello to you too." Noya hit Tsukishima's arm.

"Ugh" Tsukishima sighed.

"Cmon! We were just about too eat." Noya smiled.

"Uh were good-" Tsukishima was soon cut off.

"Coming Noya-San." Yamaguchi smiled and held Tsukishima's hand as they walked with Noya and Asahi.

"So how have you guys been~" Noya laughed.

"It's been pretty good." Yamaguchi smiled.

"Sure it has.." Tsukishima held Yamaguchi's hand.

Yamaguchi laughed, knowing what Tsukishima meant. Life had been pretty difficult but Yamaguchi just wanted to focus on the good times. He loved Tsukishima more than anything. He knows how Tsukishima admirers his ability to forgive so freely.

As they all stood at a food stand the chatted and ordered some food. Asahi seemed very worry free with Noya.

"Tsukishima, Your not hungry?" Noya asked while staring at the taller male.

"No, I'm fine." Tsukishima flicked Noya in the head and followed Yamaguchi towards their seating.

"OUCH." Noya held his head and followed as well.

As they ate, some more than others, they talked about different things they have all recently done. They also talked about some times that happened in Highschool.

Soon, there was no eating, they were just enjoying themselves.

Noya pointed out every time Tsukishima even slightly smiled or laughed. Yamaguchi was very happy at the time. Though he forgave his Ex, he still doesn't trust her. He knows anything can happen at anytime.