Chapter 14. Trying something new

After Tsukishima got off the phone he entered his room. He shook Yamaguchi awake.

"Hey wake up." Tsukishima sat on the bed as Yamaguchi yawned.

"Hey Tsukki!" Yamaguchi smiled and wiped his eyes.

"How do you feel?" Tsukishima asked out of the blue. Yamaguchi looked down.

"Um... I don't know...Um In what context?" Tsukishima could hear the pain in his voice. Tsukishima looked back at Yamaguchi.

"Your really gonna make me admit it..." Yamaguchi sighed.

"I..I like you. No, I actually Love you." Tsukishima said.

"But...I thought- why did you even admit that when you asked me?!" Tsukishima laughed.

"People talk to themselves out loud idiot." Tsukishima turned back and faced the floor.

"I love you too." Yamaguchi hugged Tsukishima from behind.

"Hey Tsukki?"

"Yeah.."

"Do you...wanna be my boyfriend?" Yamaguchi sat behind Tsukishima, head down, and blushing.

"Sure." Tsukishima said in his normal gloomy voice. Yamaguchi could tell he was happy.

"Haha" Yamaguchi wrapped his arms around Tsukishima's neck and hung over him.

"Are we gonna tell Hinata, Kageyama, and Yachi?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Yeah, No." Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi with a 'Hell no' Face. 

"But Tsukki!" Yamaguchi laughed.

"We have College and stuff to worry about, Remember?" Tsukishima held  Yamaguchi's hand.

They Both laid down, hands intertwined. 

"Wanna go back to sleep?" Yamaguchi turned facing Tsukishima.

"Actually, yeah." 

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi cuddled as they rested. 

.

.

.

.

.

Remember How I love Plot twist :)