Chapter 16. Shes back

As they continued around the mall buying stuff and talking, they decided to head to the food court. As they were walking towards the food court, something or rather someone was quickly walking towards them.

"I- Tadashi? Isn't that your Ex?" Yamaguchi grabbed Tsukishima and began to walk faster. He was trying not to look scared after what happened when they broke up that night..

Flashback

"I think we need to break up." Yamaguchi looked at the floor instead of at his girlfriend.

"W-what?! NO!" Akemi was pissed.

"WE ARE STAYING TOGETHER TADASHI! I WEBT THROUGH HELL TO GET WITH YOU!" Akemi yelled again and again at Yamaguchi.

"AKEMI IVE TRIED! I TRIED TO STAY WITH YOU BUT YOUR CRAZY! YOUR ACTING CRAZY RIGHT NOW!" Yamaguchi has always been quite scared of his girlfriend. Considering she was his bully.

"OH IM SO CRAZY HUH?! WELL YOUR STUPID. AND YOUR SUCH A WIMP. YOU FUCKING CRYBABY. I DONT CARE IF WE BREAK UP CAUSE YOUR NOT EVEN A REAL MAN." Akemi yelled.

"I'm not a man? REALLY. ALL IVE EVER BEEN IS KIND AND CONSIDERING TO YOU. YOUR SUCH A WITCH . I CANT BELIEVE I DATED A SCARY BEAST." Akemi seemed to have been speechless. Yamaguchi was staring at her blank faced, not regreting a word he said.

𝘈𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘪'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. (I had to go online my Italic button stopped working lmao) She picked up a piece of glass. Yamaguchi slowly backed up till hitting the wall.

𝘈𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴. ~𝘴𝘤𝘩~ 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪'𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘨.

"𝘈𝘏-" 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘈𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘈𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪'𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵. 𝘈𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

'𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴.'

𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴e.

End of flash back.

"Tadashi!" Akemi was started to run towards the two boyfriends.

"Not now Akemi!" Tadashi began to walk faster. Tsukishima was confused. Yamaguchi has kept in touch with all his Ex's what's so different about this one? Well, this ones a bitch.
.
.
.
.
That final line is my favorite jUsT sAyIng-