Additional Chapter

Warning: Self Hate!

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴇɴᴍᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴋɪᴛᴇʀᴜ

Tenma and Akiteru were now sitting outside in the grass in silence. Not an weird silence, but relaxing. They both held wine glasses enjoying each others company.

"Your a very lucky guy." Whispered Tenma.

"Hm?" Akiteru turned to him.

"Your brother may be a Jerk but your lucky to have him." Tenma kept facing the backyard filled with Trees and Leaves.

"Yeah I know...I dont know if he really likes me..I really messed up back when he was a kid.." Akiteru faced the ground. Tenma now turns concerned for his boyfriend.

"What do you mean you messed up?" Tenma moved closer to him. 

"I- I lied! I was never enough! He deserves better than me.. I'm just some idiot who cant be a good brother.." Akiteru held his heart as he began to cry. 

Tenma grabbed him and held him close. 

"Akiteru! Lying doesn't make you a horrible person! We have all made some bad damn decisions! Your a great brother..I know he couldn't wish for anyone better than you! Get it together!" Tenma and Akiteru cried painfully together.

"You really so?.." Akiteru sniffled. 

"Of course! Not matter how long you lied or what you lied about your his brother..He will always love you Akiteru. I will always love you Akiteru." Tenma kissed Akiteru as the sun set.

{Yes thats a girl and a boy but Tenma has long hair so I did one with a girl dont judge me

{Yes thats a girl and a boy but Tenma has long hair so I did one with a girl dont judge me. The photo doesnt belong to me}

They both looked out at the Mountain they live on..(Not canon but whatever)

"I love you Tenma." Aikteru grabbed his hand. 

"I love you too Aikteru." He took a sip of his drink as they sat there in silence.