Chapter 4. The Bathroom

{I dare you to read this with Heather by Conan Gray(slowed if you want that hits different) on}

....Yamaguchi sitting curled up with his blue blanket. Tsukishima slid down the wall sitting next to his childhood friend. He slowly wrapped his arm around the other and pulled him closer. Yamaguchi liked his touch so he moved closer.

"Are...Are you okay?" Tsukishima looked down at Yamaguchi.

"Yeah...Of course" Yamaguchi's breathing was shaky due to crying.

"Why do you have that in here?" Tsukishima looked at that blanket Yamaguchi Held.

"When we were younger you told me...If you weren't here I have the blanket.." Yamaguchi hugged it tighter.

"Well..Im here now I guess." Tsukishima sighed.

"I'm Glad your here.." Yamaguchi slowly drifted to sleep.

Seeing Yamaguchi asleep made Tsukishima tired as well and they fell asleep together.

Ennoshita peeked in the Bathroom door and smiled.

"Haha I love these first years.." With that he shut the door and left.

ᴡᴇᴇᴋꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.

"How many times have I told you to stand your ground Tadashi" Tsukishima wiped the blood off Yamaguchi's bottom lip as they once again continued to walk home together.

"Heh..Bye Ts-" Yamaguchi was cut off by Tsukishima grabbing his arm and pulling him towards his house.

"Riku is Standing near your house come on." Yamaguchi nodded and went with Tsukishima.

As they entered Tsukishima's home they both took off their shoes.

"Hey Kei! Oh and Tadashi!" Akiteru entered the mudroom to see the boys removing their shoes.

"Hi Akiteru-san!" Yamaguchi smiled. Someone shorter appeared behind Akiteru.

"Hey Kei..and you are?" Yamaguchi knew the shorter human from somewhere he was just confused where..

"Oh I'm, Yamaguchi Tadashi. Do I know you?" Yamaguchi tilted his head.

"Ugh..Tadashi this is my brother's boyfriend Tenma better known as the 'Tiny giant' so yeah you have probably seen him before." Tsukishima looked over and Yamaguchi's jaw dropped.

"Heh sorry for not Telling you Tadashi I know your basically part of the Family." Akiteru laughed to himself.

"Oh its fine! Its a pleasure to meet you Tenma-san!" Yamaguchi went to shake hands with the shorter boy and the hand shake was returned.

"Nice to meet you too. So what are you Kei's Boyfriend?" Tsukishima and Yamaguchi froze.

"Tenma they are just friends.." Akiteru leaned down and whispered to his clueless boyfriend.

"Oh- SORRY." Tenma laughed nonstop.

"You know what I'm going to my room.." Tsukishima turned to the staircase and left.

"I'm gonna go too...Wait up Tsukki!" Yamaguchi ran upstairs after Tsukishima.