Chapter 9 Riku is Back

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪

"WAIT! WASNT RIKU YOUR BULLY?" Hinata stood up.

"Yeah..." Yamaguchi looked down.

"Your dating your Bully?" Kageyama was very confused, per usual.

"I'm not the same jerk I was back then...I've changed.. Physically and Mentally." Akemi grabbed her arm.

"Apparently you haven't changed." Yamaguchi clinched his fist.

"Wait! Babe! I have changed! I love you!" Akemi had tears in her eyes.

"I love you too..Lets go home." Yamaguchi turned around and out the restaurant as Akemi followed.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦..

Yamaguchi walked upstairs and went through all his stuff in his closet looking for something..

"Babe! Your tearing everything out!" Akemi just stood back as Yamaguchi completely messed up their closet. Yamaguchi finally pulled out a blue blanket that was under a pair of shoes.

"What is...That thing?" Akemi looked at the Blue "thing" in Yamaguchi's hand.

"Its my favorite thing on this earth that's what it is. I'm gonna go put this in the washer its kinda dirty." Yamaguchi walked out the room And into the laundry room.

Yamaguchi sighed and looked in the washer as it twirled. '𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘬𝘪' He thought to himself. Akemi already went to sleep by the time the washer was down doing its job. Yamaguchi didn't wanna put the blanket in the dryer because it would mess up how fluffy it was. So, Yamaguchi took it outside and hung it up. As he laid down he saw someone emerge from the darkness and he quickly shot back up.

"Uhm...Someone there?" Yamaguchi looked at this dark shadow soon to be greeted with a flashlight to the face.

"Ah-" He recognized the face almost immediately.

"Iwaizumi! Why are you here?" Yamaguchi was very confused but Iwaizumi just sat down.

"You got one shitty girlfriend gotta hand that to you." Iwaizumi looked up at the sky that sparkled with stars.

"She is not- She's not a shitty girlfriend. Sometimes she just says things that she doesn't really mean..." Yamaguchi also looked up at the stars.

Iwaizumi's phone started to go off repeatedly.

"Ugh its Shittykawa. I planed on talking to you for a while but................." Iwaizumi whispered Something in Yamaguchi's ear. Yamaguchi turned red as Iwaizumi laughed.

"See you later Freckles." With that's Iwaizumi walked off.