Chapter 13. Advice from an Old friend

Tsukishima was still asleep as he received a call.
'Idiot from Nekoma' Is what it read.
"Um Hello?..Who is this?" Tsukishima sighed and walked out the room.

"WOW. How rude of you to forget about me."
Tsukishima remember the voice.

"Ah...Kuroo what do you need?" Tsukishima silently laughed to himself kind of happy that an old friend gave him a call.

"Oh nothing. Remember I'm rich as fuck. Anyway, how are you?" Kuroo laughed.

"Eh, Fine. You?" Kuroo gasped.

"What?" Kuroo busted out laughing.

"You asked about someone else's feelings!" Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you Kuroo." Tsukishima and Kuroo laughed and talked for a solid 30 Minutes.

"So~ Got a girlfriend yet?" Kuroo asked. Tsukishima remembered happened the previous night.

"No but I need some advice for something." Tsukishima walked farther away from
His room so Yamaguchi couldn't hear.

"So...Let's just say someone happened to... Kiss you last night and they stayed over at your house. What the hell would you say?" Kuroo sighed.

"Hm...It would depend on who they were and how I felt about that person. The thing is you can't desire happiness and date for no reason cause all that does is bring Unhappiness. Things change and people leave. Life doesn't stop for anyone. If you really love and desire to be with this person than shoot your shot. I know you, you keep a lot to yourself cause it's difficult to find people that understand. Just know this will stick with you if you do nothing. We don't remember the days, we remember the moments." Tsukishima was speechless. Kuroo laughed.

"Looks like I gotta get going. I'll call you later and we can catch up some more." Tsukishima agreed and hung up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was that too deep? I really don't know. I just think Kuroo would be good at advice so yeah.