Chapter 6 New Girlfriend

ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ (Yeah you read that right TWO YEARS)

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜᴍᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ

"Akemi! You coming?" Yamaguchi yelled for his girlfriend.

"Yeah, Yeah Im comimg!" She yelled back from upstairs.

"Babe! You said we would leave straight after school its been three hours!" Yamaguchi looked down at his phone on the table.

'Incoming call from...Tanaka'

He picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hey Tanaka-san its been so long!" {Inaudible speaking} Yamaguchi was very excited to talk to his former teammate. "How are you?" {Inaudible speaking} "Oh I'm good!" {Inaudible speaking} "Tsukki? Oh yeah were gonna hang out in a few minutes!" {More inaudible speaking} "Haha your still single huh?" {Inaudible raging} "Ok,Ok sorry!" {Inaudible speaking} "Yeah hope to see you around!" {Inaudible goodbye} "Bye!"

"Babe who was that?" Akemi came walking down the stairs.

"Oh an old Upperclassmen of mine." Yamaguchi tucked his phone in his back pocket.

"Okay. Now let's go meet up with these friends of yours!" Akemi and Yamaguchi walked out the door.

Akemi attends another school so it is a difficult relationship to continue. Now that they are out of school they don't know what's in store for their relationship. (It pains me to write this💀)

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 (20) 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Hey Tsukki, Hinata, Kageyama, and Yachi!" Yamaguchi walked over to his teammates who were sitting at the restaurant with his Girlfriend.

"Hey!" Hinata jumped up in the air shocking Akemi.

"Whoa.." Akemi looked at the shorter being. Tsukishima and Kageyama were sitting down arguing about something. Yachi was next to Hinata.

"Tsukki, Kageyama!" Yamaguchi motioned for them to come over here. Akemi flinched when she saw Tsukishima standing at 6'4 (I did a lot of research for that number fuck off).

"You okay Babe?" Yamaguchi looked at his somewhat scared Girlfriend.

"He is REALLY tall-" Akemi looked up at Him.

"Haha yeah Tsukki has always been that way! He won't hurt you though- Well at least not physically haha." Yamaguchi patted Hinata and ruffled his hair.

"Tobio-chan!" Someone very familiar appeared in the restaurant.

"Shut up Shittykawa." Another very familiar face also appears with him.

"Why are you guys here?" Kageyama looked at his Former FORMER teammates.

"Were on a da-"Oikawa was trying to say something but quickly cut off by Iwaizumi covering his mouth.

"Were just hanging out." Iwaizumi sat down at a nearby table with Oikawa.

"That was awkward" Yachi Laughed a little.

"Yeah. Anyway guys this is my girlfriend Akemi. Akemi this is-" Yamaguchi motioned for them to introduce themselves.

"Hinata Shoyo!"

"Kageyama Tobio"

"Yachi Hitoka"

"​̲𝑻​̲𝒔​̲𝒖​̲𝒌​̲𝒊​̲𝒔​̲𝒉​̲𝒊​̲𝒎​̲𝒂​̲ ​̲𝑲​̲𝒆​̲𝒊​̲"