02 - We Go Up

___________________________________

It has been four weeks. That right, four weeks and I am surprisingly proud of how A-Team were able to quickly adjust with the change in our schedules. However, I do feel bad for them. I can see their drained souls yet they are still able function without an error.

"Here you go" Ha-Joon punched the straw into the Banana Milk and then handed it over as I mumbled a 'thank you'. He then proceed to sit down on the concrete pavement next to me and watched me struggle to keep my eyelid open.

"There's only a couple of scenes left". He softly spoke, his voice filled with concern. "We could head back if you're not up to it"

"No, it's alright" I took another sip of the warm drink in my hand and my taste-buds instantly cheered when the flavor of banana and vanilla washed over them. "Tomorrow is a packed day as well"

Currently, we are doing our best to wrap up the music video for NCT Dream's 'We Go Up' as recording is already delayed. I along with Mark have been excused for certain parts of the video because of the collision with other things in our schedules nevertheless, I appear in as many as I could.

"You'll get sick" He turned off the fan that I am sitting in front of.

"But I'm hot"

He shook his head no as he put out his right hand to stand me up. I dusted off and watched him fold the blanket that once occupied my lap. Seeing one bootle of milk left, I grabbed ahold of the other straw and poked it in. Once Ha-Joon stood back up, I faced the drink toward him.

"Drink it" I begged. We ate at the same time and the last time we consumed something was hours ago. He suddenly bent down and then I realized that I still haven't tied my laced from earlier.

"1 MINUTE"
The director called out and everyone scattered around.

"Promise you'll drink it?"

He took a gulp before grabbing the drink itself. "Promise"

"ALI-"

I froze in my spot when I felt the cold water splash on me. I stood in a puddle, my hair wet from the sudden splash. The slight atmosphere breeze on my now wet summer dress took away any heat wave I was experiencing earlier.

I knew this was bound to happen. How could it be possible to give these boys a hose and not except them to spray others.

"YAH" The members yelled in panic as they stopped in their tracks. I have noticed that they all have been extra careful not to get me wet all day probably because they knew that I was someone who is quick to catch a cold.