GOSSIP NEWS: Hospital Incidents

Netizens Are Demanding Better Protection For Red Velvet's Alice After Multiple Hospital Incident(s)

A couple of hours has passed since Kim Alice's has been rushed to the hospital after collapsing on stage at the GDA and a lot has happened within that time frame

From the leakage of the Parisian's location to fans resorting to dangerous methods like climbing up the wall and stacking on top of each other in hope to catch a glimpse of the young idol, mayhem continues to erupt both inside and outside the care facility and online.

And when a bystander posted a series of photos and videos showcasing the lack of security and procedures being taken, fans couldn't help but fume in anger at SME.

(A large mass of sasaengs waiting at the back entrance of the XYZ's hospital

(A large mass of sasaengs waiting at the back entrance of the XYZ's hospital.)

These 'fans' continue to circle the hospital like piranhas 🤣.

They rode on those scooters and tried to climb the bar by piling on top of each other. Even though some got scratched and scraps, they continued to do it.

It's the first time I have ever seen people go to such lengths to see that their idol. Police were called at some point because more and more people continue to show up.

All I can say it that THIS IS NOT OK. Actions needs to be taken before the crowd gets out of hand....worse than they are now.

— Korean netizen

It has also been shown that multiple reports of breaking and entering has been issued by police, some revealing that a few fans somehow got access inside the clinic by disguising themselves as hospital staffs while others stole gowns and impersonated patients.

A close source spoke to Gossip News and commented that a fan went as far as impersonating a cleaner while her friend hid in the trash bin. They stole an employee's badge and got access to the elevators reaching as far as the second floor. However, they were quickly apprehended by the center's security team and are now complying with the police.

As a result of such events taking place, SM Entertainment gave out an official warning deeming the situation hazardous for everyone in the care center. They wrote "What those [fans] failed to realize is that they are putting everyone in the area at risk, especially those who [urgently] need medical treatment"

Some speculate that the young star has been transported to an undisclosed facility to receive the rest of her treatment because of the agency's caution, "We will be taking immediate action to anyone who has taken part of these dangerous stunts"

No one has yet to be informed about the Parisian's conditions but everyone at Gossip News (and around the world) continue to wish her a speedy recovery.

Rest well Petite Colombe!

What do you feel about this situation?

____________________________

👤: what the hell SME do your fricking job

👤: what the hell SME do your fricking job. How is it possible for someone to get inside access to a hospital without anyone finding out.

👤: those are not fans. no true fan would disrupt Alice's treatment especially after what just happened. The girl legit just passed out from exhaustion and these so-called-fans are trying to break into her hospital room like that'll help her recovery quicker. Are you kidding me?

👤: this is messed up on so many levels. How in their right mind did they think this would be ok? Wth were they trying to do at such a critical time for the Parisian.

👤: I'm not a fan but this is not ok. Let the poor girl rest and recover in peace without any fruit flies buzzing around her. This is really a disgusting sight to see.

👤: how mad must one be to go to such lengths knowing very well that their idol just collapsed on stage.

👤: it's things like these that cause outsiders to have misconceptions about kpop. I mean come on, how stupid are you for you to go and break inside a HOSPITAL. For fxxx sakes, there are those who need medical treatment asap and every disruption you cause is literally decreasing their life span.

👤: I understand these 'fans' are worried about the girl but they should use their brains every once in a while. Being thrown out once or twice is a clear sign that you should stop whatever it is you are doing and go about your day.

👤: wackos. They must have so much free time on their hand to do such a foolish thing. That kind of stupidity only makes things worst.

👤:  at this point I can't say that I'm surprised. SME has always done a terrible job protecting their artists and this situation just proves it once again. I mean, they overworked the poor girl to the brink of exhaustion and still can't comprehend how to keep sasaengs away. This company is truly a disgrace to the kpop industry.

👤: Alice really needs to leave SME at this point. They are not doing anything for her despite her being the one who keeps the lights on and puts food on their table. I mean come on girl, enough is enough. There are so much more companies out there that wants you so leave this trashy one. You deserve better. So much better.