fanstagram : post concert finale

@RVUpdateRealTime : no one is doing it like them. congrats to my girls on successfully wrapping up RedMare tour despite all the mayhems and shit lol. 

3,459,440 Likes

3,459,440 Likes

comments have been disabled for this pot

_______________________

@RedVelvet_IceCreamCakez:  ok, before yall blast the poor girl for the nth time, YES So-Hyun attended the show. She was there yesterday despite being busy filming her show abroad. She still made the time to come in to see her bestfriend on stage.

👤:  i rlly don't get why she gets so much hate just for being Alice's friend

👤:  i rlly don't get why she gets so much hate just for being Alice's friend. yeah, she didnt update the fandom after GDA happened but the amount of backlash she got from it was borderline abuse. I mean, she isn't obligated to say or post anything about Alice (and vice versa). Just let the two girls be. Stop shitting on them for every damn thing. 

👤:  of course she came, she was present at the beginning of the tour as well. it wont be an opening or an ending without her being in the crowd.

👤: ^^for real. this is one of the many reasons why the duo was skeptical about making their friendship public. no matter what, the other is gonna get some hate because of the most trivial and dumbest reasons.

👤: ^^^ the fact that she still took the time to take pic with some fans shows her true personality. i dont understand why she is so disliked. she is truly a gr8 friend to alice. an inside source from the hospital said that she was the first to show up after alice was admitted. 

👤: ppl need to let the whole 'GDA incident' thing go. like, yeah shit happens, but at least she didnt die. its kinda normal for idols to faint here and there so what's the big idea. and what's the point on dwelling on smthing that already happened. shit, move on ppl.