•Youtube Posts: Dance Choreo(s)•

Hendery, Alice, Xiaojun,
       YangYang, Seulgi and Irene
                        ( 0:00 - 1:58 )

👤: Alice with the three new recruits are so good. so much visuals in one frame.

👤: so much visual in one frame.

👤: is Alice wearing a boyfriend shirt or is my eyes bugging out?

👤: holy shit, did I just witnessed the birth of Henderson? ADer? HanLi? ....Whatever....I just know that Ten is quaking.

                       Alice and Ten

👤: as I said time and time again, Alice and Ten never fail to amaze us, not only with their dancing skills but with their chemistry as well.

👤: you can tell that alice feels more free dancing contemporary, that's exactly why she fits so well with him.

👤: how is no one surprise at how easily Ten lifted her up as if they have done this and so many other dances millions of times.

👤: this feels like a behind the scene thing. SME whatever you are cooking up, I am ready to inhale it.

                    Alice and Jaehyun
                        ( 0:00 - 1:25 )

👤: I want my future boyfriend to look at me the way Jay is looking at Alice. And I want my smile to be as large as Alice's.

👤: this is the most single I have ever felt in my life.

👤: ^this is not just a choreography, it's a whole kdrama. intro, climax and resolution. the entire package.

👤: ok but like why is jaehyun holding her like she's the most precious thing in the world. I mean, I know she is but c'mon my guy get in line 😂.

                           Red Velvet
                          ( 0:00 - 2:47)

👤: i called it. I had a hunch that Alice would dance to Twice. True friendship. Alizen, Once and ReVeluv #UNITE

👤: Momo and Daehyun would be so proud. This really shows the friendship is on another level. I also love how there's no beef between the three fandoms. Other fandoms should take notes.

👤: I can't even stand in heels let alone walk in them I give my respect to all of the members, especially to the heel-hating and cleats-lover Alice.

👤: Knowing Alice, we can all say that she had trouble wearing by her heels in the beginning and that as soon as the video was finished, she threw the heels across the room. Don't be shy SME, show us the BTS.

   Taeyong, Mark, Alice, Jisung, And Chenle  + Special Guest: Eric Nam
                       ( 0:00  -  3:24 )

👤: omg. I ship. They are matching as well. Could this be a clue?👀. Dispatch where are you at?

👤: I lost it when their solo came up. Especially when he ran his hand down her face. Super cute. But the ending was beyond cuter.

👤: y'all are really disgusting to ship Alice with Eric. He is more than 10 years older than her. You can tell that she was making a distance between the two of them while dancing. Y'all really make a ship out of everyone Alice dances with. Smh

👤: ^age is just a number sis.