13 - Award Season

"Shit Dahyun" I exclaimed in frustration, making sure she heard it full volume through the airpods. "This is a fucking bad idea man". With a smile, I bowed to fellow idols as I made my way to the end of the hall.

From the far corner on the other side, she urged me to keep going, trying her best to reassure my nerves. "Don't be such a wuss"

"Says the one who's five-fucking feet away" It's times like this I often ask myself 'how on earth did I befriended Dahyun?'

"Stop fucking cursing and find him" Bloody hypocrite. "Momo's waiting"

"I still don't understand why she isn't the one doing this" I mumbled in annoyance as I skimmed through the door number. How the hell did I get stuck with such a task?

"Dispatch is everywhere" Tofu answered, adjusting her camera to capture the perfect view.

"Exactly, so why am I risking it?" I huffed, instantly regretting playing the stupid rigged game with them. It was because of that match that I'm in hot water right now. "If I get caught, just know that I'm not going down alone"

"Don't worry, Ha-Joon and Remi are still MIA." She sighs out. "Plus no one will suspect anything since y'all are under the same agency. People will think you're just having a pep-talk your friend" Dahyun whispers back, causing her throat to throb at the level of excessive force she used. "You're wasting time, hurry up and find his door"

"What do you think I've been doing?" I talked back, causing both of us to roll our eyes. "Admiring the frameworks?"

Dahyun sighed deeply at my sarcasm "Just hurry. We're on the clock.....1 minute and 45 seconds"

Less than two minutes to hand over the stupid gift to the senior and make my way back to our designated spot before Yeonha or BG comes back. A risky game that I'm stuck playing.

It's the same as asking me to jump into a pool of water without knowing that there's a 50% chance that it holds a mega shark.

"90 seconds"

"Yeah, keep counting. That's totally going to make me go faster"

The line went quiet for a seconds. "Sorry.....88"

I couldn't help out but mumble a "I really need new friends" before greeting others that passed by. Still have to be respectful no matter the situation.

But Dahyun was quick to wipe the smile off of my face. "I'll help you find some afterwards, but right now find him" Like I said, how on earth did I get stuck with someone like Dahyun as a friend?

"Yeah yeah, but we didn't agr-Alice?"

I immediately exhaled a breathe of relief once I recognized the tone. Here he is, the one I spent the last five minutes looking for: Heechul.

"Yah, do you have eight legs or what? Why are you never around when I'm looking for you?"

A smirk fell on his face in response. "What can I say, I'm famous". The statement caused me to roll my eyes in disgust. "Everyone wants a piece of this" For a split second, a bit of vomit made its way up to my mouth as a result of his snarky reply.