Instagram

HA4NA

1,101,727 likesHA4NA Early hibernation or 🧛‍♀️ in disguise?

1,101,727 likes
HA4NA Early hibernation or 🧛‍♀️ in disguise?

View all comments.....

@aiiiiaiiiii88 definitely a mix of both.

@sixtynineteen 🚨 🚨 where's Remi? why isn't  he doing his job as her personalized pillow?

@jieunahhTT uwu she's so cute. she has a neck pillow and everything. must be protected at all cost. love y'all so much. keep her safe always.

@livelovemuxis.alice Can always rely on Hana to keep us fed with content. It's been forever since Alice posted anything anywhere. 

••••••••••••••

XOXO_Yeonha

1,536,730 likesXOXO_Yeonha   Someone tell me

1,536,730 likes
XOXO_Yeonha   Someone tell me....how long is 'a quick match'? It's been hours😔

View all comments.....

@itsyofavvvRV01   hate to break it to you but no one's going anywhere. good luck bc you're stuck until the morning.

@AliSeulIrenYeJoWen    DID ALICE JUST WAIT UNTIL HANA TOOK FIRST PLACE AND THEN USED THE BLUE SHELL!!!!! I fell for her 💛 all over again.

@BabyLion127  can't believe you fell for their trick again Unnie. there's no such thing as a quick match in the gaming world.

@KimAlice.Paved.The.Way don't know what's going on in the game but glad to see that Alice is enjoying her time-off. make sure to rest well.

••••••••••••••

redvelvet.smtown

1,028,021 likesredvelvet

1,028,021 likes
redvelvet.smtown ❤️🧡💛💚💙🤍

View all comments.....

@bitxreddylolly #RVisCompleteAs6 no other group can compare to the amount of legacy each and every one of y'all created. Red velvet isn't a group, they are a family.

@gdhfur1266 YOOOO! ALICE IS BACK ON STAGE WITH HER OG RV!!!!! NO ONE IS PREPARED FOR WHATS IN STORE!!!!

@PeachOfMind    I love how each color represents one of the members whether it's the hearts or the mics, you know those colors are for them specifically.

@Disfunctional_Revuvel Red Velvet started as four but has always been and will always will be a six member group.

••••••••••••••

wayvofficial

423,772 likeswayvofficial 📸

423,772 likes
wayvofficial 📸

View all comments.....

@kissingkimmie OMG DO NOT PANIC! I SAID NO BODY OANIC. Is this a reveal. The member's official meeting with Alice?. BRUV they finally met Alice. 🤯‼️

@smolstan in case anyone is asking, the two boys are the 2/3 new members of WayV: Xiaojun and YangYang. let's support them when they debut.

@Irenegenxde how is it possible that Alice is able to click with people so easily. She is seriously the most extroverted introvert on this planet.

@nct_you6372 I love the friendship. it shows that male idols and female idols can be friends WITHOUT antis yanking out their hair. this shows that the industry is still somewhat 'normal'.

••••••••••••••

k.allie

8,947,728 likesk

8,947,728 likes
k.allie The weather is getting cold, make sure to dress warmly luvies ❤️ (ps Berri says HI)

View all comments.....

@kimaliceslefteyebrow make sure you get enough rest unnie. you are working too hard, don't forget to take a break.

@NCT-RVsnatchedmywigs I love that despite her hectic life she still has her child-like mindset. Stay like that forever Alice, don't grow up too fast.

@A11iestiddies no but why are you out so late Alice? Get home safely so that you won't caught a cold. Love you and hi Berri.

@Alizens4Life AND SHES ALIVE! seriously, how long has it been since she posted?