Profile: Kim Alice

Guide to Alice

{Stage Name} : Alice

{Birth Name} : Alice Kim**
{Korean Name} : Kim Ji Eun
{Chinese Name} : Kong Ai Lei

{Birthday} : May 4th, 1999
{Zodiac Sign} : Taurus
{Birth-Place }: Paris, France

{Height} : 170 cm (5'7ft)
{Weight} : 55 kg (121 lbs)
{Blood Type} : O

{Groups} : Red Velvet , NCT
{Positions} : Main Dancer, Lead Vocal, Sub-Rapper, Center and Visual
{Sub-Units} : NCT U, NCT Dream, NCT127

{Personal Twitter} : N/A
{Personal Instagram} : k.allie (since 2018)

Alice Facts :

~ She was born in Paris, France but raised in Marseille.

~ Family: Her mother is Chinese-Korean and her father is French. She has an older brother and two younger sisters.

~ **Fans don't know whether 'Alice' is her birth name or Korean name, some speculate it's neither while others think it's both. The rumor hasn't been confirmed nor has it been denied.

~ Education: Homeschooled (it was officially announced on Twitter by Alice) (Topic brought up again during Knowing Bros Special Ep)

~ Her designated color is WHITE.

~ Her representative animal: Fox (Happiness to #Cookie Jar), Panda (Summer Magic onwards)

~ Her representative fruit: Coconut

~ Her representative weapon: Swords

~ Her representative drink: Pina-Colada Shake
(Ingredients:  Vanilla Ice Cream, Crushed Pineapple, Coconut Milk & Cream and Coconut Flakes)

~ Alice is part of girl group Red Velvet. She debuted on March 2015, with the 'Ice Cream Cake' era.
(Update: on January 30, 2018: SM informed fans that she is currently taking a four month hiatus from RV's schedule because she was added to NCT)

~ She was casted when she was visiting her relatives in South Korea. (Vlive).

~ Alice was scouted by five different entertainment. SM, JYP, KeyEast Ent., GoldMedalist and YG.

~ She decided on which company to chose from by shuffling the cards and then closing her eyes to randomly select one. The card she picked was SM and that's why she joined the company.

~ She was a trainee for less then a week.

~ She was NOT part of SM Rookies

~ Alice was originally supposed to debut as an actress

~ Despite debuting as a singer, she kept her staff. They are called A-Team.

~ She made her acting debut in 2016 with the drama "Reply 1988" in 2015.