fourteen ☁️

The two boys were silently walking along the flower path which was absolutely beautiful with all the bright color that all the flowers had. The weather were also really nice, not too hot and not too cold just perfect. The flower's smells were amazing, a real pleasure for your nose.

Sunoo was amazed by all the flowers and the colors and took maybe an hundred of pictures of them.

-" Ni-Ki took a pose I will take a picture of you ! "

-" Just me ? You won't be in the picture ? "

-"No ... but I can be if you want"

-" Yeah come with me and we'll upload it on our social media "

Sunoo posed cheerfully next to Ni-Ki who only did a peace sign with a little smile. He didn't want to act cute like Sunoo, he isn't like that. He prefers cool things or badass poses but Sunoo was a cute person so he did just a normal pose.

-" Say cheese ! "

-" Why would I say cheese ? There is cheese here ? "

-" No you stupid. Say cheese because you should smile. You will be prettier and the picture will be nice to post and will have a lot of likes because you're handsome" said Sunoo

-" Wait I have an other idea for the picture. Don't say anything just follow what I do" declared Ni-Ki

The tall boy grabbed Sunoo by his waist and pulled him closer than him. He clicked on the red button on sunoo's phone to take a picture and a countdown appeared.

Sunoo's cheeks were now red but Ni-Ki decided to make him more flustered. He put one of his hand on one of his cheeks and caressed it before slowly landing his lips on sunoo's one.

Sunoo immediately closed his eyes and responded to the kiss before hearing a click from his phone to say that it takes the picture.

-" I guess that your idea wasn't that bad "

Sunoo smiled while Ni-ki was patting his head and played with his dark brown almost black hair.

-" Will you upload it on your social media ? I think we're pretty cool on the picture, right ? " asked Ni-Ki

-" I don't know if it's a good idea ... I mean I like the picture of course but what if other peo-"

-" You're scared about what other people would say ? I'm here to protect you from them! If they have a problem with you I will beat them up " Ni-Ki cut him off

Sunoo eyes went wide. Is it a confession or something ? Or just another joke which this one will destroy him.

-" I like you Sunoo ... I really like you. I was an asshole before but please trust me. "

Sunoo couldn't believe what he had heard. Ni-ki like him ? For real ? He wanted so bad to trust him but what if it's fake ? What if Ni-Ki only plays with him, his heart and his feelings ? He wanted to accept his confession like his brain told him so ...

-" I don't like you. "