four ☁️

-" Don't even try to slap him "

" Uh ? Who's that ? " Sunoo asked himself

He couldn't see the face of the boy, his savior, very well but he definitely can tell that he was probably in the same class as his Heeseung hyung.

Ni-Ki stepped backward while looking the unknown boy.

-" Who the fuck are you ? " asked Ni-Ki

The stranger let go the small hand of Ni-Ki, he was looking directly in Ni-Ki's eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed and he had a serious face, he was probably very pissed off.

-" Why the fuck would you slap him ? "

-" Answer me first ! " answered Ni-Ki back

-" No ... you fucking weirdo "

-" I'm sorry ?! How did you call me ?! Weirdo ? "

Ni-Ki was outraged by the young man's words

-" Yes ! Slapping a boy who did nothing wrong in front of everybody ... isn't it the attitude of someone who isn't stable ?! "

Ni-Ki didn't replied back.
Sunoo, him, tried to escape from this argument but the unknown boy grabbed his wrist so he couldn't go anywhere.

Everyone in the corridor were looking at them but most of the eyes were on the boy.

Judging by how all the girls were acting this boy must be pretty popular but oddly Sunoo and Ni-Ki didn't know who he was.

-" Who are you ? "

Ni-Ki with all his insolence asked him the question again.

-"Why it's so important to you ?"

-" Oh it's actually not but maybe Sunoo wants to know who saved his life today "

Ni-Ki was smiling it would probably be a lie if Sunoo didn't find him cute at this moment but he realized that it wasn't the good time for thinking that.

Sunoo looked closer to the boy's face, he had thick eyebrows, a mole on his nose and pretty lips. His hair was black and so fluffy that Sunoo wanted to run his hand through it.

The boy turned back his back on Ni-Ki and start to walk away from him but he stopped his walk before saying :

-" By the way I'm his boyfriend "

And he went back to his walk and disapeard between all the students