five ☁️

-" MY BOYFRIEND ?! BUT ... I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT BOY LIKE HOW ???? "

-" C'mon man stop yelling " said Jungwon

-" sorry ... but I'm still in shock ... I mean I don't really care about it but it still shocked me "

-" I guess It's normal ? Like a handsome stranger have defended you in front of THE nishimura riki and after that he said that he was your boyfriend ... in wich faire tale do you live ? "

-" I don't know but I really need to find him at least for saying thank you "

Sunoo didn't really care about what the stranger had said about being his boyfriend. His priority was to apologize for implicated the tall boy in this argument. Of course he would ask him about what he had said but he really want to apologize first.

Jungwon and Sunoo were walking along the corridor secretly hopping to not came across Ni-Ki or one of his friends.

They were talking as usual about recent dramas on Tv, latest updates on their favorite webtoons and about how much school is boring.

But Sunoo clumsy as he is, bumped into someone. When he felt that he bumped into someone chest, he started to panic.

-" Uh ? At least It's not Ni-Ki's chest ..." he thought.

-" Oh ... I'm sorry "

The boy had a strong accent and he was very hesitant with his words.

-" he is definitely not Korean " thought Sunoo

The boy bowed while Sunoo was watching him.

He could read on his name tag

" SHIM JAEYOON "

-" Oh no It's okay I have to be more careful " sunoo replied

When he decided to look at jaeyoon's friends, he directly recognise the boy who " saved his life " this morning

-" You ! "

said sunoo while pointing his finger to the tall and back-haired boy.

-" Me ? "

-" Why did you such thing like that this morning ?! Don't you think it would be embarassing and totaly useless ?! "

His apology plan failed, once again Sunoo let the panic took the control.

The boy giggled awkwardly and looked back at Sunoo while scratching the back of his head.

-" Maybe I should let this boy slapped you after all ... "

-" What ?! No no I'm sorry ... I apologize for involved you in this argument but thanks for stopping Ni-Ki ... I panicked. "

-" Oh don't worry about it I'm glad you're safe now but can I ask why that boy wanted to slap you ? "

-" Oh ... he just ... don't like me. It's not that serious. "

-" Okay if you need help in the future don't hesitate to look for me "

The boy smiled at him and Sunoo thanked him one more time before leaving.

When Sunoo was in the middle of the corridor, the boy spoke up and said :

-" By the way Kim Sunoo, my name is Park Sunghoon "