fifteen ☁️

-" WHAT THE HELL KIM SUNOO ?! Why did you reject him ? He seemed pretty honest with you, no ? "

Jungwon was really angry towards his best friend. How could he reject his crush of 5 years ?

-" I don't know ... my mind just blow due to the panic..."

-" The good thing is that he still talk to you "

Sunoo felt so guilty, each times he closed his eyes he saw Ni-Ki's face when he'd said the dumbest thing ever. His bright smile faded right away and his eyes almost filled with tears.

Flashback

He let go the grip he had on Sunoo and looked at him sadly.

-" I understand... it's okay Sunoo ... I should knew it but you didn't have to play with my feelings. You should have stop me when I kissed you ... "

He turned his back to Sunoo and start to walk away.

-" I hope we can still be friends "
Ni-Ki whispered but Sunoo definitely heard it.

End of the flashback

-" I'm so stupid... "

-" Yes you are but you can go to see him and say that you love him too "

-" He keep avoiding me "

-" I- what ? "

Jungwon reminded speechless. He thought that Sunoo and Ni-Ki were still friends that's what Sunoo told him but he didn't told him that Ni-Ki was as dumb as him because he avoided him everytime they came across in the corridor.

-" You know what Sunoo ... I love you both a lot but I'm done. If you're both stupid I think it's not my problem and still I have my own to deal with. "

-" Oh yeah ... you're problem called Jay. "

-" Be quiet ! People might hear you "

-" You can go Jungwom, I don't want you to ruin your chances with Jay "

Sunoo smiled lightly at his best friend before going out of the classroom and the first thing he saw when he stepped out the room was Ni-Ki. They made an eye contact and Ni-Ki avoided right away Sunoo's sight on him.

-" Ni-Ki ... "

Ni-Ki didn't answer or ask why Sunoo was calling him. He just lowered his head and looked at the ground.

-" Can we talk please ? "

-" Aren't we already ? " Ni-Ki answered back

-" In private "

Ni-Ki nodded and Sunoo took his hand and walked to the rooftop.

-" What do you want to talk about ? "

-" I'm sorry " Sunoo began

-" I know but it's okay Sunoo you don't have to feel bad because you rejected me "

-" No you don't understand. Let me talk "

Ni-ki shut his mouth and looked at Sunoo straight in his eyes.

-" I was dumb last time. I don't like you it's true "

-"You really only call me to told me that ?! Stop breaking my heart Sunoo ! It hurts too much"

-" Yeah ... I don't like you ... it's more than that. "

-" What ? "

Ni-Ki was really confused and he made a confused face.

-" Ni-Ki I love you. "