twenty ☁️

Sunoo was now asleep in Ni-Ki's arms while the younger one was fighting against sleepiness only to admire the one he loves.

But then he heard knocked at his door.

-" Ni-Ki it's me- oh ... I'm sorry I will come back later "

It was his mom who seems a little bit surprised to see Sunoo asleep on his son's chest.

-" No. What do you want to tell me ? Sunoo is deep asleep he probably won't wake up right now "

-" I don't really know how to tell you that ... I don't want to you to feel the same feelings as you felt before ... "

-" What happens ? "

-" Yua's mom called me and we talked a bit because it's been a long time since the last time we saw each others "

Ni-Ki clearly know what his mom wanting to say but he didn't want to hear it.

-" She is not going to come back, right ? "

-" Ni-Ki ... I felt like it was important to let you know th- "

-" I don't want to see her again ! Why can't she just stay in her country ! I hate her so much I don't want her to approach me again ... you can't let that happen mom ... "

-" I can't do anything about it Ni-Ki, I'm not Yua's mom. If she wants to come back she can, the only thing you can do is to ignore Yua "

Ni-Ki wasn't scared to feel the same feelings that he felt before, once Yua would be back here ... he was rather scared for Sunoo. What if Yua still likes him ? It's probably impossible but still ... he knows how possessive she could be and honestly you rather want to be friend with than her enemy because she could be the worst bitches that ever exists.

Ni-Ki's mom looked at her son and gave him a sweet and reassuring smile.

Everything will be alright if she doesn't approach me

He continued to stroke lightly Sunoo's hair while the older one was sleeping but his mind couldn't stop imagining Yua's comeback. How is he going to react ? Good ? Bad ? Maybe bad but he couldn't show it to her because his parents will be with him. What if he just doesn't go to the airport ? He will maybe pretend that he had a date with Sunoo ... Yes ! His mom will probably accept this excuse since she seems to love Sunoo.

However maybe that his dad won't believe it ... he is kinda hard to fool but if it's about his relationship with Sunoo he will maybe accept it too ? Who wouldn't accept something when it's related to Sunoo ? Probably no one.

The thing that Ni-Ki didn't notice was that Sunoo is woken up since a long time because the discussion he had with his mom woke Sunoo up.
Sunoo took Ni-Ki hands off of his hair and looked at him.

-" I heard maybe not everything but don't stress yourself too much. This girl is not worth it "

-" I know but what if she still likes me ? "

-" It's been years since you last saw each other. Don't worry I don't think she's still into you and I hope you're not still into her "

Sunoo whispered the last part of his sentence but Ni-Ki heard it anyway.

-" Why would I be into her when I can be into you ? "

-" Stop being so cheesy Ni-Ki ... It's getting late though I think we should sleep "

-" Okay I will sleep on the mattress "

-" No I said I will "

-" No you're the guest so I'll will sleep in it "

-" It's your bed and you're back will hurt "

The two teenagers argued a while before falling both asleep on Ni-Ki's bed.