twenty-one ☁️

Next morning and everything was peaceful in the Nishimura's house. Sunoo slowly wake up between his boyfriend's arms.
He was all comfy and didn't want to move even a little bit.

-" You're awake ? "

Sunoo flinched because of the deep voice that Ni-Ki had.
His hair were all down on his forehead and in Sunoo's eyes he looked really cute.

-" You scared me. "

-" I'm sorry Sunshine, did you sleep well ? Are you hungry ? I'm not a good cooker but I can try to make you something if you want "

-" You talk a way too much ... please be quiet just a little "

-" Do you have an headache ? If you don't feel well I can- "

-" Ni-Ki please just be quiet I just woke up I'm still kinda sleepy "

-" Sorry love "

Love

Sunoo love it, he simply love it when Ni-Ki called him with a sweet nickname. His stomach was fill up with butterflies and he couldn't help but smile and blush. He feels great with Ni-Ki and he loves this feeling that makes tingle his stomach.

-" So what do you wanna eat ? "

-" Nothing ... can we just stay a bit and your bed and may- "

-" You wanna cuddle ? "

-" Yes "

Sunoo said that in a shy tone but Ni-Ki wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to him. He began to stroke the older, his sunshine, hairs. While Sunoo was clearly enjoying everything that was going on.

-" My mom probably want me to go with her to pick Yua's family up at the airport ... can you come please. I can't see her even far away and I don't want to do something that I could regret "

-" You're gonna punch her ?! "

-" No I was thinking about yelled at her or something like that but it's not reallly welcoming right ? "

-" Obviously not. But don't worry I will come with you. Airport is not the place to yelled at people even though they deeply hurt you. Yelling is not the answer ... but maybe you had to talk to her later ? To ease your wounds in your heart and your trauma ? "

-" I don't want to ... "

Sunoo couldn't say anything after all this decision was only up to Ni-Ki and he can't force him to do something he didn't want because it would be extremely wrong so he let it down. Maybe that Yua wasn't something who deserves to talk to Ni-Ki after what she did to him ?

But everyone need a second chance that's what Sunoo was thinking. He let Ni-Ki had a second chance because he knew deep inside him that he was a good person in fact and he doesn't regret it.

He just doesn't want Ni-Ki to be hurt again.